Search This Blog

Monday 4 May 2020

Prayer from Luke 5:4-6

Song by Chris Shalom

Power belongs to You
Power belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

It all belongs to You
All power belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You


When He had finished speaking, He said to Simon [Peter], “Put out into the deep water and lower your nets for a catch [of fish].” Simon replied, “Master, we worked hard all night [to the point of exhaustion] and caught nothing [in our nets], but at Your word I will [do as you say and] lower the nets [again].” When they had done this, they caught a great number of fish, and their nets were [at the point of] breaking;
Luke 5:4‭-‬6 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I Magnify your name and worship your majesty

Ancient of days thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Jehovah thank you for your word that directs my path each and everyday

Holy spirit thank you for being my companion and my counselor always

Father thank you for being my strength always and not allowing weakness to overshadow my life

Father you own all power this day render useless all power tormenting my life with their power in Jesus name

Abba father give me ears that listens and follow your instructions even when it feel like it's impossible let me obey you to the end

Father let an end come to toiling with no result in my life henceforth

Father crown all my effort and labour with favour and divine blessings in Jesus name

Lord concerning all doors that need to be opened in my life cause a divine opening concerning them henceforth in Jesus name

Father release every doors of opportunity shut against me by the workers of darkness and give me a new season of testimonies

I decree concerning this natiaon open a new lease of divine health and victory is opened on us in Jesus name

I decree concerning my family this new month no yoke will overcome us or weigh us down in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, favour has replaced all endless labour without fruition in our lives in Jesus name

*Personals Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. All power belongs to the king of kings in my life. I can never be subject to any unwanted power or kingdom against the will of God. The lord has caused new doors of great and divine opportunity to open unto me. My life has been assigned to fulfill purpose in all areas, I will never be found wanting of divine blessings in all areas of my life. The blessings of God that adds no sorrow is my portion, I live a life of testimony always. My mouth is filled with songs of praise and thanksgiving because the lord has done great thing for me. I will never fall victim of any evil circumstances in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 4th May 2020 [Day 125]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...