Search This Blog

Thursday 14 May 2020

Prayer from 1Thessalonian 5:18

Song

Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son

Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son

And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"

And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 KJV

Prayer 

Heavenly father I give you praise for who you are in my life and the blessings you have released to me

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living you are worthy 

Glorious father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for what you have settled concerning me that no man can overturn you deserve the praise

Holy Spirit have your way in my life like never before glorify yourself in me and through me

Lord thank you despite what I have been through or I am going through, you still show yourself faithful

Lord eternal thank you for not allowing the enemy to take the victory over my life or my household

Lord thank you for this day of double victory and grace in my life and over all that concerns me

Lord thank you for the victory song delivered into this world henceforth as you permanently render the enemy useless and the plans futile

Lord thank you for changing my story, for nor allowing the stigma placed into my lineage overrule what you have spoken concerning us

Lord thank you for not allowing shame to ridicule my faith in you and for giving me grace to attain the height you have purposed for me and my household in life

Father thank you for divine healing released unto this land and for taking charge of every authority in this nation henceforth

Father thank you for being my source and never let me depend on limited resources of this world

Lord thank you for your divine ability that saturates my environment always hallelujah

Father thank you for the spirit forgiveness that you have given to me and for not allowing me to be tied into the bondage of unforgiveness spiritually or physically

Lord thank you over every health care worker, essential and frontline workers as you envelope them in your truth and fear as they do that which you have called them to do

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted as give us victory and open new doors of  breakthrough beyond our imagination all around us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayer in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have have dominion over me, I am operating in power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has smiled on me, He has set me free, He has given me victory, He has fine-tuned my life to the level he want to be in life. The king of glory has given me reason to give thanks and live in thanksgiving. He has set me free from the evil will of the enemy. The plans of God for me are good and of expected. His word is yes and amen, I will not have cause to mourn, to weep or be discouraged because the lord is at work inside of me. Grace works for me, grace sets me, grace guides my path always in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 14th May 2020 [Day 135]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...