Search This Blog

Saturday 9 May 2020

Prayer from Psalms 46:5

Song by Israel Houghton

Jesus at the center of it all
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You
At the center of it all
At the center of it all

Jesus be the center of my life
Jesus be the center of my life
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You

From my heart to the Heavens
Jesus be the center
It's all about You
Yes it's all about You

Jesus be the center of Your church
Jesus be the center of Your church
And every knee will bow
And every tongue shall confess You
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus



God is in the midst of her [His city], she will not be moved; God will help her when the morning dawns.
Psalms 46:5 AMP

Prayer

Lord Jehovah I worship you and magnify your name for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this awesome new day and privilege to be alive

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for always presenting yourself mighty in my life 

Father come into my life afresh and glorify yourself in all that partains to me

I decree the power of the lord is upon me daily to do greater works in all areas

I cancel every power that wants to draw me away from the will of God concerning me

I decree lord Jesus is at the centre of my life therefore I cannot be moved by seen or unseen forces of darkness

I decree my life is an evidence of the blessing of the most High and many will come to know God through me

I decree my help is from the lord always and my soul is daily vitalised with His power in Jesus name

I cancel every fear that wants to keep me below the height God has purposed for me in Jesus name

I decree every knee and tongues around my life henceforth will bow and confess Jesus as their lord and saviour

I terminate every arm stretched to pull me away form the path God has placed me on in life in Jesus name

I decree my life thirsts for more of God henceforth and everything that doesn't glorify God is taken off my life

I decree every seed of unforgiveness and bitterness sown into my soul today marks their end in Jesus name

I decree every thoughts that takes one away from the plans and purposes of God is permanently erased from my life

Abba continue to be the centre of the church worldwide and remove whatever might want to constantly cause division

Lord almighty as the body of Christ intercede worldwide make powerless all gathering force in any form that wants to work against the body of Christ

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world Jesus is at the centre and the plans of the workers of darkness have been rendered futile

Father concerning many affected or infected by the current pandemic either those hospitalised or not, walk into their lives and do that which you alone can do to restore them

Lord I lift every frontline and essential workers worldwide unto you, give them strength and let this current event draw them closer to you in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the truth of God will always be the path of our lives in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

*Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name*

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the light of God inside of me, I have the spirit of the son of God. Therefore my soul is risen, my light shines brighter and brighter each day. The blessings of God is upon me like never before. Each day as I live, my whole existence express His grace. I am not a mistake in this world,I am created to be a blessing because the Lord has blessed me with eternal blessings. Jesus is right at the centre of my life so I won't be moved by any force or power in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 9th May 2020 [ Day 130]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...