Search This Blog

Thursday 28 May 2020

Prayer from John 14:6

Song by Tasha Cobbs Leonard

Lord if I, Find favor in Your sight
Lord please
Hear my hearts cry

I'm desperately waiting
To be where You are
I'll cross the hottest desert
I'll travel near or far

For Your glory
I will do anything
Just to see You
To behold You as my King


Jesus said to him, “ I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6 AMP


Prayer

Everlasting father the only wise and true God I worship and honour you

King of kings * magnify your name for you are wonderful and great in all your ways

Almighty father thank you for this blessed new dawn and privilege to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord eternal thank you for your never ending love and your divine power to set free and made whole released to me each day

Lord thank you for divine favour that surrounds me like a shield

Lord thank you for divine direction in all aspect of my life you are worthy almighty God

Abba take me to the height of destiny fulfillment in life and never let my life end suddenly in the hands of the enemy

Ancient of days terminate every delay that has been erected on my path of breakthrough in Jesus name

Abba father let your favour direct my path daily and never let me fall victim of workers of iniquity

Holy one of Israel arise over my situation and let me receive divine intervention

Lord wipe away every secret tears I shed as a result of situations I can or can't share with any man

Abba whatever has been laid down to cause my downfall or failure in life give me victory over such in Jesus name

Lord eternal grant me divine ability to do greater works in every aspect of my life and not wait for men to replace God in my life

Lord guide me and my household in all we do never allow our lives to be used as a toy in the hands of the enemy

Lord you are the way, the truth and life keep me under your will henceforth till I see you in glory

Heavenly father concerning everyone I know or do not know of let them have divine encounter that leads to salvation with you this day

Father over this nation show us the way forward in all aspect do not let us live under the guidance of ordinary man alone
 in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, manifest your power in and through us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God works in my life, His spirit dwells inside of me and His will is my will. The plans of God for me are forever my utmost plans and I will never fall by the wayside. I am a candidate of divine verities, my life is filled with unending testimony. I am above always, I am always the head and not the tail. I am forever a champion, I will never be a victim, I will forever be a victory. I win always because Jesus never fail. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th  May 2020 [Day 149]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...