Search This Blog

Sunday 10 May 2020

Prayer from Psalms 51:10

Song by T Sharp

Separate my heart, to give You praise and glory
I proclaim Your love, its purer than the hollies
I surrender all, it all belongs to You
In You I live and move and have my being oh God

Resurrection Power
I Have found my place in YouL

Livingwater

I draw my strength from You


Its an Honor to be loved by You
There’s a melody in my heart just for You
All my strength, Joy, Power, I find in You

I give You the praise (the Praise)
You deserve my praise (My Praise)

Halleluyah, Halleluyah
We give You all the glory
You alone deserve our praise

Its an Honor to be loved by You
There’s a melody in my heart just for You
All my strength, Joy, Power, I find in You

I give You the praise (the Praise)
You deserve my praise (My Praise)


Create in me a clean heart, O God; And renew a right spirit within me.

Psalms 51:10 ASV


Prayer 

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and give all the praise to you for being my father and king

Abba thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for your unfailing love showered on me daily and your tender mercies upon me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Holy spirit take preeminence this day and have your way in my life

Almighty saviour I give you glory and magnify you because you are the king over my life

Lord create a clean heart in me and let my life thirst after you always

Holy spirit manifest your presence inside of me far beyond my imagination in Jesus

Lord terminate every spirit of weariness that want to put my life under subjection to desires of the enemy

Glorious one separate my heart from every thoughts and worries that ridicule bmy faith in Jesus name

Lord elevate me to the height of blessing and fulfillment of purpose regardless of any evil report said concerning me

I decree my destiny will never be truncated by any known or unknown power working against the will of God for me

Father over every life connected to me or not I ask for divine visitation that will birth an encounter that is life transforming in Jesus name

Heavenly father at the centre of everything in my life I want you to take all the glory beyond my reasoning

I decree my life will never be subjected to any kind of limitation known or unknown in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree every power that is waging war spiritually over this nation and the citizen, today marks their end in Jesus name

I decree concerning I and my household we will serve the lord and our testimony will be permanent in Jesus name

I decree the promises of the lord over me will never be limited in any form in Jesus name

I decree over this nation that a revival that will cause a new stem of faith to rise is released in Jesus name

I decree over all frontline and essential workers, the peace that surpasses that understanding of man is released unto them in Jesus name

I decree an end to every increase or spread of any disease deadly or not ravaging the souls of man worldwide in Jesus name

I decree concerning the life of the individual used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the power to make exploits is released unto us in a new dimension in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Heaven is opened concerning me, nothing can shut my door of breakthrough. The grace of God is risen over my life therefore I will never work in disgrace. The merciful God has spoken over me therefore I will not be subjected to any evil judgement physically or spiritually. I am a blessed child of God. I am a burning and shining light, my heart is centred on divine ability. I do not function on limited resource, my source is in Christ and He is unlimited. I am a living testimony, glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 10th May 2020 [Day 131]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...