Search This Blog

Saturday 16 May 2020

Prayer from Psalms 119 :12,15

Song by atodd Dulaney

Pour me out
Pour me out
All I am is yours
All I am is yours

Pour me out
Pour me out
All I am is yours
All I am is yours

Surround me with your glory
And fill me with your love
Till I overflow

I step down from the throne of my heart
Saying all I am it was yours from the start
Casting down my crown at your feet
All I am is yours

Blessed art thou, O Lord : teach me thy statutes.  I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
Psalms 119:12‭, ‬15 KJV


Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and give you all the glory

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for filling my heart with the truth which is you and your word

Lord thank you for the superabundant blessings released into my life each day

Lord Jehovah you are the most high king, show yourself great in my life

Abba father I surrender all that I am and have unto you, use me for your divine works henceforth

Lord purify my life and remove whatsoever that is or will hinder you from dwelling permanently inside of me

I cancel every evil decree passed against my life or existence from known or unknown source in Jesus name

I decree the wonderful power of God is working to make all crooked path straight in my life

I terminate every evil revelation and pronunciation said into my lineage that is manifesting in any aspect of my life

I decree my joy will never be replaced with disgrace or sorrow in Jesus name

I decree I function daily according to the precepts of God nothing will stop me in Jesus name

I decree the power of God that changes the tides of negativity is filling my life henceforth

I decree everywhere I step or my name is mentioned is turning to atmosphere of Miracle as the lord performs His wonders through me and all that concerns me

I decree the ever present help of God fills my life henceforth and I will know no lack in Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, spirit of the lord is moving turning around all that has been working against the kingdom and purpose of God

I decree over every leaders of the nations around the world that the fear of God will envelope them and they will not yield to advise that negates the plans of God

I pray for all health care workers, frontline and essential workers that they will always do that which please the lord as He strengthens them through all they do

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will never be an abandoned vessel in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Ancient of days thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power and presence of God fills my life daily. The lord has brought me out of darkness into His marvellous light for a purpose. The work that the lord do, I will do greater work  than that because He lives in me and controls my being. My life isn't a mistake, I am not a sorry case and the will of God trumps all evil desires and messages sent against my life. I live a life of favour and testimony each and everyday because I and my father are one. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th May 2020 [Day 137]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...