Search This Blog

Friday 1 May 2020

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 7:8

Song by J.Moss

There's a praise on the inside
That I can't keep to myself
A holler stirring up
From the depths of my soul
So excuse me if I seem a little giddy
Or maybe even strange
Praise is the way I say thanks


Let it bring forth the sound
From your heart, filled with gladness
All ye lands make a joyful noise
Let the songs of David live forever
Because praise is the way I say thanks


The end of a matter is better than its beginning; Patience of spirit is better than haughtiness of spirit (pride).
Ecclesiastes 7:8 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and adore you for being my God

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and breath of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the precious blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord eternal thank you for orchestrating my path to end well in life and in all my endeavour

Jehovah thank you for the beginning of the 5th month in this year regardless of the plan of the enemy your will prevails

Lord thank you for the supernatural intervention I will encounter in all aspect of my life

Father thank you for terminating every power assigned to terminate my life or any aspect of my life or household

Holy spirit thank you for being a true companion, revealer and solution to mystery

Abba thank you for disgracing and terminating the strong hold of death over my life and household

Lord thank you for your divine intervention that I will encounter all around in Jesus mighty name

Holy spirit continue to have your way and glorify yourself in me, never let your praises cease from my life

Father thank you for putting an end to this pandemic in every path of the world no matter the scale of its effects

Lord thank you for your power of restoration that has been released over all nation

I decree I have started this month I will finsh well and strong this month will not see my end or that of my household

I decree concerning every frontline and essential workers world wide, this new month will bring peace and joy in an overflowing manner

I decree over the economy of this land and every lives that the protection and provision of God will be surplus upon us

I decree all negative word said into my life and environment will not see the light of day, I change the course of the day and decree the will of God only will stand

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, none will suffer loss, no spiritual death or physical death in Jeuss mighty name

*Begin to speak into the new month what you want to see begin to declare as the lord gives you utterance*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with unending praise, my day is lightened up and my glory forever shines. My destiny can never be truncated. It's a new level for me, a new season. I am operating in the supernatural ability because Christ has deposited in me His spirit and power. Only the will of God will stand concerning me, I am favoured and graced. I prosper in all my days, my destiny can never be truncated because He who began a good work in me will complete it. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st May 2020 [Day 122]

Happy New Month 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...