Search This Blog

Thursday 30 April 2020

Prayer from Matthew 26:6-7,13

Song by Lamar Campbell

I love you Jesus, I worship and adore you
Just want to tell you, Lord I love you more than anything
I love you Jesus, I worship and adore you
Just want to tell you, Lord I love you more than anything

I lift my hands in total adoration unto you
You reign on the throne, for you are God and God alone
Because of you my cloudy days are gone
I can sing to you this song
I just want to say that I love you more than anything
.
Wrap me in yours, you are my shelter from the storm (when all my friends were gone)
You were right there all a long, I never known a love like this before
I just want to say that I love you more than anything

I love you Jesus, I worship and adore you
Just want to tell you, Lord I love you more than anything
...

I love you Jesus (I love you Jesus)...
I need you Jesus (I need you Jesus)...
Can't make it without you (can't make it without you)...
I love you Jesus (I love you Jesus)


There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.  But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?   Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.
Matthew 26:7‭-‬8‭, ‬13 KJV


Prayer

Almighty saviour I magnify your name and bow in adoration to you

Jehovah I worship your majesty for this blessed new dawn and privilege to be among the living

Holy spirit thank you for always being there for me each and every time of my life and never letting me down

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sins and the blood shed for my salvation

Spirit of the living God thank you for always directing me irrespective of the desires of the wicked one

Father never let me hold back from you whatever you have placed in my possession to be used for you and to your glory

Jehovah release from my life every spirit of not letting go when you want me to so I won't delay your work in me

Abba let my life always portray your love in all aspects so that people can see you through me

Jehovah let me never major on minor and minor what is major so I don't lose purpose in life

Father as I release unto you that which you need from me, let my life tonportray, your glory till eternity and beyond

I decree I will not work or walk in the wisdom of man but in divine wisdom henceforth

I decree every intuition that is not of the Holy Spirit is permanently negated in my life

Lord as we offer sacrifice of praise, thanks, fast and prayers to you worldwide let your mercy reverse all that has been deemed irreversible

Abba bring to our knowledge that which we need to do for your favour to arise in place of endless labour without fruition worldwide in Jesus name

Lord your name is great and your work is perfect, arise and fill my destiny with your great power so that my life will continue to showforth your perfection

Father that which I will do that will populate heaven and depopulate hell even at this time let it rise up inside of me

Holy spirit lead as many frontline workers and those essential workers, sacrificing their talents and risking all at this period in Jesus name

Lord almighty touch every lives or souls contemplating suicide as a result of the occurrence around the world visit them with your love and mercy

Abba father visit all leaders let your fear increase in them and grant them wisdom to lead to victory every nation or people in their care in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, fill us with your never dying power that enables one to grow in grace always on Jesus name

*Begin to worship God as the Holy spirit leads you*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled and overflowing with the love of God. My adoration to Him is unending because He has replaced that which is said to be irreplaceable. The lord has ignited praise inside of me, my destiny is changed forever. I will never be subjected to my past or anything that makes my destiny a door mat. Jehovah has clothed me with the garment of favour and success like never before. I am soaring higher and higher by day, I move in the direction of the chosen. I am secured in Christ nothing can hurt me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 30th April 2020 [Day 121]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...