Search This Blog

Monday 13 April 2020

Prayer from Luke 18:41

Song by Sinach

From the rising of the sun, till it's going down
Your faithfullness is sure
Your mercies ever new

No one knows
Like I know
What you've done for me
That's why I praise you the way I do

Your favour surrounds me like a shield
Your love amazes me
Your grace has lifted me

No one knows
Like I know
What you've done for me
That's why I praise you the way I do

I sing, I dance
I shout for Joy
Lord I'm grateful

"What do you want me to do for you?" He said, "Lord, let me recover my sight."
Luke 18:41 ESV


Prayer

Heavenly father I magnify your name and worship you for you alone are the true God

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed new dawn and privilege to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your tender mercies upon my life

Abba thank you for your love that is daily outpoured into my life even when I didn't deserve it

Lord thank you for opening doors of greatness for me in every areas and for subduing the power of the enemy under my feet

King of kings thank you for your supernatural power that overshadow my destiny always you deserve all my worship

Abba I come to you this day visit me with your divine encountering power in all areas of my life

Lord I come to you on behalf of this nation visit us with your mercy that surpass the understanding of men beyond our expectations in Jesus name

Lord overturn every power of wickedness contributing to consistent loss of life in every part of the world as a result of disease or any thing in Jesus name

Lord give us a new song and a new story, let the prediction and expectations of the evil one fail over my household, myself, my community, my nation and nations around the world

Lord terminate all power risen from anywhere bent on causing continuous separation of humanity and divinity in Jesus name

I decree this day I and my household will experience the hand of God that turns situations around to testimony in Jesus name

I decree every wall built around this nation against the will of God is permanently destroyed

I decree every falsehood that is filling the hearts of people and delaying them from understanding the truth of the gospel and working in the will of God is totally erased

I decree every long term expectations over my life receives speedy answers in Jesus name

I decree I, my household and my community are secured in the secret place of the Most High as we abide under the shadow of the almighty

I pull down every everlasting door of pain erected to shut destinies around the wall in eternal destruction in Jesus name

I take refuge in the blood that was shed on Calvary and no evil will be able to penetrate into my body or any organ inside of me

I decree through my life many souls will come to the knowledge of God, they will see that God is the truth,the way and life the kingdom of heaven will be populated

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, a new dawn of beautiful news has began in our lives and all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God in advance you can do so as you pray in the holy ghost or on your understanding*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God has set me on high leading me to overcome and be victorious in all areas. The lord has done new things for me, His mercy speaks over me and where I reside. The grace of God has permanently taken me out of any disgrace. I overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony because in Christ I live move and have my being. My days are filled with victory each time, nothing can hurt me. I will always sing, shout and dance for joy. God is for me and He will always see me through in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 13th April 2020 [Day 104]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...