Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Prayer from Matthew 8:8,13

Hymn

The Great Physician now is near,
  The sympathizing Jesus;
He speaks the drooping heart to cheer,
  Oh, hear the voice of Jesus!


  Sweetest note in seraph song;
Sweetest name on mortal tongue;
Sweetest carol ever sung:
    Jesus, blessed Jesus!


Your many sins are all forgiv’n,
  Oh, hear the voice of Jesus;
The veil ’twixt you and God is riven,
  Redemption wrought by Jesus.


All glory to the dying Lamb!
  I now believe in Jesus;
I love the blessed Savior’s name,
  I love the name of Jesus.


His name dispels my guilt and fear,
  No other name but Jesus;
Oh, how my soul delights to hear
  The precious name of Jesus!

The centurion answered and said, “Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed. Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour. Matthew 8:8‭, ‬13 NKJV


Prayer
Lord eternal I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings I honour you and thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for your ever present help released to me daily

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for being the great physician at work around me hallelujah

Lord thank you for your word that you have sent forth to release as many held down by any form of disease or infirmities

Lord thank you for your word sent to shut down the existence and spread of the pandemic in every part of the world

Lord thank you for you have given me authority to cast out demons therefore no unwanted disease can dwell in and around me

Father thank you for releasing your healing upon our land and for putting an end to the rise of any infectious disease

Lord thank you for hearing our cry and answering our prayers in all areas hallelujah

Mighty God thank you for renewing my hope as you turn around situation that had seem impossible for so long

Father thank you for the lives of all frontline workers for you are present in their lives doing greater works through them

Lord thank you for the grace to be a partaker of the power and efficacy of your word in all situations I find myself

I decree concerning (mention) the delivering power of God has made me whole and cause liberty in Jesus name

I decree over this land and nations around the world the word of God is working and changing the impossible situation

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it,we live a new life of abundance of favour and divine abilities in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is effective and powerful, the word works in all areas of my life. The word of God is turning all situations around for my good making that which has been impossible possible. The word of God has caused a new dawn in my life. I have hope, joy like a river and my faith is empowered by the word. I do not live just by any decree, law or pronunciation of man but I live a life purposely set by the word because I am a product of the word. Nothing in life is impossible for me because I carry in me the power that changes situations. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 21st April 2020 [Day 112]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...