Search This Blog

Friday 17 April 2020

Prayer from Luke 15:4-6

Song by Cory Asbury

Before I spoke a word, You were singing over me
You have been so, so good to me
Before I took a breath, You breathed Your life in me
You have been so, so kind to me

Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah

When I was Your foe, still Your love fought for me
You have been so, so good to me
When I felt no worth, You paid it all for me
You have been so, so kind to me

Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah

There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me
There's no wall You won't kick down
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’
Luke 15:4‭-‬6 NKJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I honour you and magnify your name for you are my God 

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and privilege to be among the living this day

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for opening my eyes and mind to the truth which is the gospel always

Father arise and have mercy on our land/ nation in Jesus name

Lord I release many who are yet to know you wherever they might be now, let them encounter you in Jesus name

Glorious one increase the thirst for you inside of me each day of my life and let me live for you always

Lord this day visit every soul that needs to be delivered and deliver them from all power of darkness

Lord give me the heart and mind that reach out to others showing your love for them so that through me they will be drawn to you

Lord I commit (mention) let them have a visitation that will cause transformation and deliverance to their soul in Jesus name

Lord do not let me fail you in any aspect of my life no matter what the pressure or enticement of this world may be, let me live unwavering for you

Father keep your church and do not allow the gate of hell to prevail over the church according to your word in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel fill all leaders of every capacity with your fear and do not let them lead the followers astray in Jesus name

Lord concerning every life affected by this pandemic comfort them, heal those who need healing and set our nations and world free from the hand of the stranger

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we are victorious, we will not just be a sign post for others to make heaven, we will make heaven in Jesus name

*Intercede on behalf of someone or people you know that are yet to be saved by giving their life to Christ also reach out to them where possible*

*Personal Prayer*

Ancient of days thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am chosen by the Most High, His love for me has no end. His grace is made sufficient for me. He is my keeper, my provider, my sustainer, my deliverer and the ever present help in times of need. The lord whom I serve is the way, the truth and life. Nothing is impossible for Him, He saved me out of the miry clay and set my feet on the rock. Therefore I live a life that glorifies Him, a life blameless because He paid for my sin. Through my life, lives will be drawn to the king of kings and heaven will be populated as we depopulate the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th April 2020 [ Day 108]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...