Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Prayer from Psalms 113:3

Song by Myron Butler & Levi

Let praises rise from the inside
From the inside of me
May You delight in the inside
In the inside of me
Come fill my life from the inside
From the inside of me
Set me on fire from the inside
From the inside of me


'Cause all I want
Is for You
For You to be glorified
For You to be lifted high
All I want, Is for You
For You to be glorified
For You to be lifted high


Fill my life till all they see is You, Lord
Glorify Your name
Fill my heart till all they see is You, Lord
Glorify Your name
Fill my life till all they see is you Lord
Glorify Your name
Fill my heart till all they see is you Lord
Glorify Your name


From the rising of the sun to its setting The name of the Lord is to be praised [with awe-inspired reverence].
Psalms 113:3 AMP

Prayer

Mighty saviour my God and redeemer I worship and exalt your majesty

I worship you ancient of days for this wonderful day and grace of life

Almighty saviour thank you for the blood you shed on Calvary for my sake, the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks over judgement

Eternal rock of ages thank you for never leaving or forsaking me

Abba thank you for filling my mouth with praise regardless of the plans of the adversary

Lord thank you for finally opening heaven over my petition and for making me a testifier

Jehovah thank you for not allowing bitterness or sadness to replace my joy that is overflowing and unending

Lord thank you for destroying all evil calculation planned to manipulate my life to the desires of the enemy

Lord thank you for your love that is always surrounding my life each and everyday

Father thank you because in this very situation around the world you're still the king of kings and nothing can dethrone you

Lord thank you for every lives that has been on the verge of loss either in hospital, isolation centres, care home facilities, individual home or wherever that you have revived and restored hallelujah

Lord thank you for finally giving us praise unending in all countries over every case that is decreasing and death toll that is decreasing

Lord thank you for the wisdom released unto all leaders of all capacity and for delivering our economy from predicted recession

Lord thank you for your name is greater than any other tormenting name either of human power or disease or Infection, even death

Lord thank you for your church is standing the gate of hell can never prevail over your church

Lord thank you for this nation because your blood is speaking concerning our land beyond our thinking

Lord thank you for the lives of all frontline workers and essential workers worldwide because you have given us all victory

Lord thank you for my household and I for no record of death will be made in our homes Hallelujah

Father thank you for the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, because the sound of joy and thanksgiving will never cease in our midst in Jesus name

*Set time aside to give thanks to God, dance to Him in advance and remember you are a Victor never a victim*

*Praise God concerning your nation and over all your personal petition*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am victorious, I conquer always, I am never a loser. I do not gather to mourn, I gather to rejoice, because my praise is rising from the inside. The Prince of Peace has settled my situation, all that concerns me is renewed. No death, no sickness, no dormancy, no failure, no lack, no loss, no stagnation, no recession is or will be recorded in and around me. When it comes to me it's all testimony, because I have placed the Lord before me, He is always on my right hand, I can never be moved. Glory to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th April 2020 [Day 120]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...