Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Prayer from Psalms 46:1,10

Song by Sinach Feat. CSO

I worship You, You're the lamb upon the throne
I worship You, You're the ruler of my heart
I worship you, for You deserve all glory
And I express my love, I express my love for You
And I express my love, I express my love You

I worship You, You deserve the glory
I worship You, the ruler of my heart
I worship You, the lion of Judah
I express my love, I express my love for You
I express my love, I express my love for You


God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. "Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"
Psalm 46:1‭, ‬10 ESV


Prayer

King of glory I magnify your name and give all praise and worship due to you alone

Lord eternal I give all  glory to you alone because you deserve it

Mighty God thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for your word that gives me peace that surpasses all understanding

I decree my life will not be subdued by any seen or unseen force of darkness on Jesus name

I decree I will not account for dead or be accounted among the dead in Jesus name

I terminate the start of every storm that wants to keep me and my family under known or unknown siege

I decree my victory song and that of my household will never be replaced with songs of sadness or sorrow

I decree over this nation and nations around the world peace be still to every pandemic causing sorrow endlessly in Jesus name

I decree peace be still to every pandemonium and unrest in any area of the world right now

I cancel every evil propaganda set to cause increase in fear or death in all aspects of life

I decree concerning every frontline worker the covering of the Most High is divinely set over them and their household

I decree my body and spirit is filled with divine immunity and I can never be a subject to any killer disease in Jesus name

I decree over everyone fighting for their lives due to the pandemic worldwide, divine touch and intervention over them in Jesus name

Father you are the ruler that can never be silenced, silence every authority speaking destruction over souls around the world

I decree there is a change emerging over every case of my life in the spiritual realm that will manifest physically in Jesus name

I decree my life and household is submerged in the blood of Jesus therefore no terrible attack of known or unknown source can terbanacle inside of my household and I

I decree that every power causing unnecessary fear in and around me will henceforth be powerless in Jesus name

I decree I will never be a subject to attack or ridicule from the pit of hell in Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, our lands hear the word of the lord and only the will of the Lord will stand in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our source in life will never run dry, when people say there is a casting down we will say there is a lifting up in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the holy ghost or in your understanding as the Lord enables you*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am in perfect rest because the Lord is in charge of my life. No unrest will unsettle the plans of God for me. My life is covered by divine power of God. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Every plan to terminate my joy is permanently destroyed, my testimonies will never be negated. I am an overcomer, I conquer always. I do not live a life of pain, I will never be a sorry case. My life will never fall into statistics of the unfortunates. The word and love of God is overshadowing my life. Thesame spirit that raised Christ Jesus from death is alive in me because I and my father are one. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 15th April 2020 [Day 106]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...