Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 61:11

Song by Charles Jenkins

My God is awesome
Heals me when I'm broken
Gives strength where I've been weakened
Forever He will reign

My God is awesome
He can move mountains
Keep me in the valley
Hide me from the rain

For as the earth brings forth its bud, As the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth, So the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
Isaiah 61:11 NKJV

Prayer

King of kings I worship and honour you for this marvelous day and privilege to be alive

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Jehovah you are my strength always never let me lose my gaze on you

Abba you are the mountain mover move out every mountain in any form shape or structure causing burden in my life and household

Eternal rock of ages let your righteousness and faith spring forth in every part of the world

Father let our world experience a great awakening from this current pandemic that will draw all souls high or mighty to you

Jehovah nothing is too high or unreachable for you regarding the pandemic bring the toll of its effect down and to nought in every country

Lord eternal set your hand of deliverance over every household and community worldwide

Master of the universe I hide under your shadow fill my life with your blood soak me in your blood that saves always

Lord almighty the situation that seem like mountain over the world right now turn it into a stepping stone to breakthrough

Lord let your promises concerning the world at large overshadow everything that is causing problems around the world

Father terminated every plans and attacks against souls in every part of the world

Father fix all that needs fixing in this nation in your mercy save our souls and cause mass salvation in Jesus name

Father keep me and my household in your holy terbanacle and do not allow sin to render our destiny useless in Jesus name

Lord concerning all frontline workers  empower them, give them grace to move every situation that appears like mountain in their line of job and grant th victory in Jesus name

Holy spirit I need you like never before direct me and empower me to live according to your will always

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, cause all mountain in our lives to become levelled ground and straighten all crooked path in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My God is a mountain mover. He has sought my life out for blessings, grace, upliftment and eternal breakthrough. I can never be a subject to any power that negates the works of Christ. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Once have the lord spoken but twice have I heard that power belongs to God. So I walk and work in His power. I walk in His glory and live in His supernatural ability always. I am a conqueror and Victor. I can never be a victim. Glory to God I have victory Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 22nd April 2020 [Day 113]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...