Search This Blog

Thursday 2 April 2020

Prayer from Lamentations 3:24

Song by Ada


For the Lord Himself is my portion
He lifts my head in glory
For my hand the Lord has exalted
He teaches me to prosper

I have come with stories to tell
I have come with, Testimonies
Take a look at me, you can see it
Say you can call me, Testimonies
It is my time, and it is my season
All around me, Testimonies
And because the Lord is my Shepherd
I shall never want

Everyday, Testimonies
Everywhere, Testimonies
See the word is working
And I'm so full of praise
In the morning, Testimonies
And in the evening, Testimonies
Now I tell the story
Of how I overcame
I testify, I testify


Your life is not ordinary
It's filled with signs and wonders
For the hand of the Lord is upon you
He fills your life with laughter

You have come with stories to tell
You have come with, Testimonies
When I look at you, I can see it
You are full of, Testimonies
It's your time yes, this is your season
All around you, Testimonies
And because the Lord is your shepherd
You shall never want



“The Lord  is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!”
Lamentations 3:24 NKJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour your majesty

King of kings I adore you and give all praise due to you alone

Lord almighty thank you for this blessed dawn and privilege to be alive and in your divine protection

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Abba you are my portion and my strength, you re my refuge always never let me be ashamed in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my life is hidden in you and I can never become  prey in the hands of the enemy

Elyon thank you for my household and I for our lives re filed with testimonies in all areas

Lord thank you for your unfolding blessing in my life and for turning what he seemed impossible possible

Lord thank you for the world at large for your mercy that is speaking over the current situation causing lots of tragedy and pain

Father thank you for everyday of my life is filled with testimony, every hour I breath is filled with testimonies and nothing will stop them in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your supernatural enabling power that makes me overcome all challenge seen or unseen

Father by your might never let me become a sacrifice on the altar of the enemy either in form of sickness, disease, incident, accident or any mishap in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and the world at large the situation is turning around for testing and grace of God speaks concerning us in Jesus mighty name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, no evil will be heard from our abode, our lives will constantly show forth testimonies to the glory of God

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my portion in the land of the living, my trust is in Jehovah the ever present help. He is my source and my defence. His grace works for me each and everyday. My life will never be a sacrifice on the altar of the enemy, I am living a fulfilling and purposeful life. My life and that of all that concerns me is filled with testimonies, demons and workers of darkness can never have dominion over me because I carry in me same spirit as that of Jesus. I and my father are one therefore in Him I live move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd April 2020 [Day 93]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...