Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Prayer From Matthew 8:26

Song by Kirk Franklin

It's over now
It's over now
i feel like i can make it
the storm is over now

No more cloudly days
there all gone, gone away
i feel like i can make it
the storm is over now

It's over now
It's over now
i feel like i can make it
the storm is over now

If i walk alone
I'm not on my own
i feel like i can make it
the storm is over now

It's over now
It's over now
i feel like i can make it
the storm is over now


And he said to them, "Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?" Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.
Matthew 8:26 ESV

Prayer

Almighty saviour you never fail and all power belongs to you, I worship you my saviour

Lord thank you for this awesome day and privilege to be among the living

Jehovah thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your tender mercies over my life you deserve all my praise

King of kings thank you for your delivering power that is at work upon my life always

Father thank you for putting an end to every storm, personal, national or global storm in Jesus name

Lord thank you for destroying all forces causing unrest in and around me in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for your power that works through me and daily increase my faith in you

Mighty God thank you for putting an end to the entrance of all evil storm that is bent on blowing over my life and household in Jesus name

I decree concerning every one battling with their lives either in hospital, at home due to the pandemic or any other illness an end comes to the storm henceforth

I decree over every marriage that is currently being ravaged by any storm calmness come into that marriage henceforth

I decree every health issue that has been a long term storm and a channel of concern and tears in any individual today marks the end in Jesus name

I decree every storm that wants to distabilize the body of Christ is totally negated in Jesus name

I decree concerning(mention) I will never cry or sorrow over them in Jesus name

I decree over this nation there is a release of liberty from all oppressing force seen or unseen, known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, no storm is allowed to blow evil report over us in all aspects of life in Jesus name

*Intercede for someone now, or chose a nation or nations to intercede for and decree calmness to every storm in Jesus name*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the power of God working in and through me. The storm is over concerning me and my household. No storm can overpower the king of kings because He is my captain. He is my shepherd and great deliverer. The lord has shielded my life and household under His divine terbanacle therefore I am immovable, untouchable and indestructible by any force or fear. I overcome each day and I am forever triumphant in Jesus mighty name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th April 2020 [Day 99]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...