Search This Blog

Sunday 19 April 2020

Prayer from Proverbs 2:2,5

Song

What a mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adore Him
Angels bow before Him
What a mighty God we serve

So that you incline your ear to wisdom, And apply your heart to understanding; Then you will understand the fear of the Lord , And find the knowledge of God.
Proverbs 2:2‭, ‬5 NKJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and privilege to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that constantly gives understanding and shed light to my path

Lord let my life always please you in everything I do

I decree I live by the wisdom of God and His righteousness fills my being

I decree the knowledge of God projects me to the right path of life and nothing can stop me

I decree my life is filled with the favour of God the Most High always

I decree I live in the true power and glory of God all the days of my life

I decree my testimony in life is upward ever backward never

I decree my light will not die suddenly because I carry in me the light of God which illuminates my path daily

I decree my story is changing for the best new lines are falling into pleasant places for me

I decree the mighty hand of God shield me daily from all evil and it perpetrators

I decree my life is daily lived for the blessing and goodness of God therefore I will not fall into the plans of the adversaries

I decree I have a new life and new song because God has brought me out of the plans of the evil one and given me victory all around

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the mighty hand of God is causing divine change and intervention over all situations

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the favour of God surrounds us like shield and His mercy works over our lives

*Pray for the hand of God over all front line workers and all nations*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers

*Confess Daily;  Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is upon my life and I am daily filled with His light. The grace of God is daily sufficient for me and I walk and function in divine promise. My life is a testimony, it's filled with divine light. I am filled with divine knowledge and understanding so I do not just function in the ability of man. I am filled with supernatural ability because grace of God set me out. I am outstanding in all I do, favour of God surrounds me like a shield. God is for me , His presence lives inside of me because I carry the power of Christ always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 19th April 2020 [110]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...