Search This Blog

Thursday 9 April 2020

Prayer from Romans 8:35

Song by Sinach

You call me by name
Gave me Your word
And it's burning inside of my heart
I'm ready to go
With faith in my heart
Wherever You lead

I live for You Jesus
I glorify Jesus
I shout Your faith Jesus
I'm totally committed to You

I speak of Your love
I sing of Your grace
So the whole world will know Your name
I'm ready to go
Announcing Your mercy and Your faithfulness

I live for You Jesus
I glorify Jesus
I shout Your faith Jesus
I'm totally committed to You

No debt, no height, nor anything
Shall separate me, shall separate me
No trouble, trial, persecution
Shall separate me from Your love


Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? Romans 8:35 ESV

Prayer

Almighty king I bow before your throne and worship your majesty for you alone are God

Alpha and Omega thank you for today for you have planned this day even before I started existing

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed and testimony filled day and the breath of life

Everlasting father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Lord eternal thank you for the knowledge, wisdom and understanding your word brings to me each day 

Father thank you for your unending and unfailing love upon me and my household

I decree absolutely nothing can separate me from the love of God, I will keep standing in Him

Lord almighty thank you for divine ability to overcome all challenges you deserve all praise

Father thank you for not allowing the enemy to steal, kill or destroy my prayer, spiritual life or anything that concerns me

Lord thank you for the victory given to me in all areas and for not allowing the works of enemy to defeat me and my household

I decree I will never be moved, I will never be shaken because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world

Lord thank you because regardless of the unseen and seen battle against the human race right now we overcome by the blood of the lamb and word of our testimony

Lord thank you because I and my household will not partake of any loss in the spirit, physically or other aspects because you are our source

I decree over every frontline workers Jehovah continue to shield them aright, give them divine immunity and ability to overcome

I cancel every plan from the pit of hell to take a foothold in this nation and nations around the world against the will of God

I decree concerning my family and I we will dance the dance of joy and thanksgiving

I decree divine intervention into lives that has suffered any loss, in any aspect, those currently battling  unseen force in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, no works of hell or schemes of man can pluck us out of the hands of God in Jesus name

*Begin to worship or pray to God in the holy spirit or in your understanding as God enables you*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dinion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God works in my life, nothing can separate me or my household from the love of God. God knows my name, He won't fail me, He will never leave nor forsake me. The plans of God for me are good and of expected end. Therefore I can never be a prey to the plans of the works of darkness, the greater one lives in me, He has changed my story and given me a purpose to stand and be triumphant. I am a partaker of the grace of God and I will end this year in divine health complete with my household with thanksgiving in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 9th April [Day 100]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...