Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Prayer from Psalms 23:1-3

Song by Hillsong

You were the Word at the beginning
One With God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ

What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

You didn't want heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down
My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now

What a wonderful Name it is
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a wonderful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

How sweet is your name, Lord, how good You are
Love to sing in the name of the Lord, love to sing for you all?
Death could not hold You, the veil tore before You
You silenced the boast, of sin and grave
The heavens are roaring, the praise of Your glory
For You are raised to life again

You have no rival, You have no equal
Now and forever, Our God reigns
Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name, above all names

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psalms 23:1‭-‬3 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I honour you and magnify your name 

Elohim thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your tender mercies upon my life

Lord thank you for your word that sets free and shields my path in all aspects

Lord eternal thank you for your unfailing blessings released unto me each day

Father thank you for this new month and dawn of beautiful happenings in and around me always

Lord thank you for your super abundant grace that guides me through your wonderful name

Lord thank you because you are my consistent source and I shall not want or lack any good thing

Jehovah thank you for your mercy that shines light even in places I have been condemned by workers of iniquity

Lord eternal thank you for taking me through the highest mountain and thickest valley with your right hand of righteousness

Lord thank you for this nation and nation around the world because your name is making all things beautiful and turning around the tides of evil

Heavenly father thank you, concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, thank you for you will continue to guide us to walk and work in your will till we see you in glory

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the God who has no equal, his name is Jehovah. He is my provider who never lacks and He is never afraid because all power belongs to Him. His name open doors and shut doors, His name delivers and safe. His hand pulls out His own from dungeon of the enemy. He is the one who can turn a slave to king. He is my hope and salvation. Christ in me the Hope of glory, He is more than enough for me. In Him nothing is impossible because He is the one that cause all things to work together for my good. I can not be moved and I will not be shaken because the name of Jesus  is my defence. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 1st April 2020 [Day 92]

Happy New Month 🎉🎉🎉🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...