Search This Blog

Friday 24 April 2020

Prayer from 1 Kings 18:38-39

Song by Todd Dulaney

Yes, the world
Will bow down and say You are God
Every man
Will bow down and say You are King
So let's start right now
Why would we wait
We can praise you now
In victory

King of Glory, fill this place
We just wanna be with You
Just wanna be with You
King of Glory, fill this place
Just wanna be with You
Just wanna be with You

So we'll sing Hallelujah
Till You come again
And we'll dance in Your presence
Till You come again

I'll just sing Hallelujah
Till You come again
And I'll dance in Your presence
Till You come again

We will sing Hallelujah
Till You come again
Yes we'll dance in Your presence
Till You come again

Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt offering and the wood, and even the stones and the dust; it also licked up the water in the trench. When all the people saw it, they fell face downward; and they said, “The Lord , He is God! The Lord , He is God!”
1 Kings 18:38‭-‬39 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father the only wise and true God I worship you

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and give all the praise to you for who you are

Abba thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul you deserve all my worship

Father under no circumstance do not let me replace your existence in my life with any man made god

Holy spirit always be my guide even where I least expect guide me beyond human understanding

Lord let your presence be felt in our world at large and manifest yourself in every home and lives

Lord let the current situation of the world cause men of every status to draw closer and closer to you in Jesus name

King of kings let my life showcase your greatness in all areas beyond the natural man ability

Lord arise and silence every power or decision questioning your authority over my life and my household in Jesus name

Father you are the consuming fire send your fire down to consume all unpleasant happening around the world

Lord fill my life up with more of you until I overflow in Jesus mighty name

Holy spirit continue to be my companion and order every utterance I make so it will bring glory to you

Abba father over the current pandemic in the world, it's not above your power or great physician ability, heal our nations and all that has been affected in every aspect of life

Lord never let me fall into the attitude of complacency in life so that I wil not tarry in unworthy territory against your will for me

Lord concerning(mention) I need you to have your way and cause a turn around that will draw many souls to you over my life

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, ancient of days never let us become an abandoned vessel in your kingdom make us relevant vessel to honour till we see you in glory

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is making me live in his supernatural ability in this world. I live a life of glory, excellence and victory. My testimony is forever settled nothing can hinder my life from fulfilling purpose of existence. I am a conqueror, the great physician is at work in me so no sickness or disease can tabernacle inside of me. His grace is forever sufficient for me. I carry in me the consuming fire therefore I am untouchable for works or workers of darkness because my temple is the lord's. I am blessed and highly favoured glory to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 24th April 2020 [Day 115]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...