Search This Blog

Saturday 11 April 2020

Prayer from Romans 8:11

Hymn

“Great is Thy faithfulness,” O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.


  “Great is Thy faithfulness!” “Great is Thy faithfulness!”
  Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
    “Great is Thy faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!


Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.


Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.
Romans 8:11 ESV


Prayer

Jehovah lord I worship you and magnify your name for your wonderful work in me

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your faithfulness that fills my life daily

Holy spirit thank you for always leading me and directing all that I do

Lord thank you for total liberty given to me over sickness and death of any kind

Lord thank you for your supernatural power at work inside of my body soul and spirit

Lord by your might make my life impregnable to may unwanted occurrence in Jesus name

Jehovah delete every file of misfortune placed into my life by known or unknown forces

Heavenly father thank you for your power that enables one to survive any form of attack released in me

I decree I am free and all that concerns me is free we can't be held in bondage by any spirit or force

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the new liberty on Christ has caused mass redemption of souls

I decree every negative prophecies or dream has been rendered obsolete in my life and family

I decree I will suffer no loss of any king no matter what circumstances surrounding my life and destiny.

I decree my life is in God's hand so is my household so we can't be plucked out by negative power

I decree the resurrection power of Christ works excellently in and around me therefore no Infection or oppression of the enemy can overshadow my life and household

I decree concerning the situation around the world a new dawn of hope has began in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers and all impacted by it, the truth of God is rendering useless every evil word or thought against the will of God for us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am free from any power that negates the plans of God. My life is hidden in the truth which is Christ Jesus. The lord is my keeper and He is the shade on my right hands. The spirit of God fills my life with new oil. The oil of gladness of God overflows through me. The grace of God is moving mountain on my behalf. I will never be susceptible to any thing that cannot infiltrate into the body of Christ. I am free from all unwanted circumstances in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th April 2020 [Day 102]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...