Search This Blog

Sunday 5 April 2020

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 12:8

Song by Nathaniel Bassey 

Onise Iyanu(Miracle worker)
You are the God of awesome wonders
I've tasted of your power
Onise Iyanu (Miracle worker)
You have shown me so much mercy
Much more than I deserve

My eyes have seen, my ears have heard
The wonders of your praise
Creation bows in awe of you
And we join to give you praise
The words you speak turns things around
Your outstretched arm
Has lifted me
You took away the chains and curse
That held me bound

Onise Iyanu (Miracle worker)
You are the God of Awesome wonders
I've tasted of your power
Onise Iyanu (Miracle Worker)
You have shown me so much mercy
Much more than I deserve

Omniscient, Omnipotent
The one who does great things
When I behold the things you do
I just can't hold back my praise
The words you speak turns things around
Your outstretched arm
Has lifted me
You took away the chains and curse
That held me bound

But as it is, God arranged the members in the body, each one of them, as he chose.
1 Corinthians 12:18 ESV


Prayer

Great Jehovah the ruler of everything I worship and honour your majesty

Mighty God thank you for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the understanding of your word that is daily renewed in my life

Lord thank you for making me part of your body and for making my body your temple

Jehovah thank you for your power that changes and removes what you have not planted in my life

I decree my body is arranged by the lord and each organ in my body functions as the lord wants it to

I decree concerning the body of Christ worldwide that we are upheld in divine strength and wisdom far beyond human reasoning

I decree every power set apart to attack and pull down the kingdom of God is totally negated in Jesus name

I cancel all evil interpretation assigned over my life and destiny in Jesus name

I decree henceforth only the will of God stands concerning my physical or spiritual being in Jesus name

I decree over the body of Christ worldwide no confusion will stand in Jesus name

I decree over every members of my household our bodies are immuned to all unwanted particles and parasite because it's the temple of God

I decree the miracle working power of God to be released into my community and nation in all aspect in Jesus name

I decree the favour of God works in all aspect of my life like a shield 

I decree I am impregnable by any unwanted power or force physically or spiritually working against the will of God

I decree all eyes will see the wonders of God concerning me, my household, community and nation to the glory of His name

I terminate every list of termination that might be drawn up by workers of iniquity concerning this nation

I decree divine revival of soul over this nation and nations around the world at this end time in Jesus name

I decree every rule, authority and power that wants to limit the purpose of God is permanently destroyed.

I decree the word of God works in every aspects of my life beyond human comprehension henceforth

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the power of God sweeps off all unwanted circumstances and room is made for the dominance of God's power and kingdom in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily rpayer and all impacted by it, the devotion to doing the will of God will increase in us daily in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is manifesting in me and all that I do. I carry in me ther personified grace of the most High. The divinity power of Christ has set me above all power working contrary to His will. The great deliverer is working His miracle in my life. Therefore I can never be subject to any unknown power of enemy terminating the purpose of individual on earth. My life is impregnable to any evil infiltration or disease because Christ is daily at work inside of me. Nothing is impossible for me glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th April 2020 [Day 96]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...