Search This Blog

Saturday 4 April 2020

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 7:22

Song by Chris Tomlin

From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea
Creation's revealing Your majesty
From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring
Every creature unique in the song that it sings
All exclaiming

Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful, untameable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God

Who has told every lightning bolt where it should go
Or seen heavenly storehouses laden with snow
Who imagined the sun and gives source to its light
Yet conceals it to bring us the coolness of night
None can fathom

Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name
You are amazing God
All powerful, untameable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
You are amazing God


For he who was called in the Lord as a bondservant is a freedman of the Lord. Likewise he who was free when called is a bondservant of Christ. 1 Corinthians 7:22 ESV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and give you all praise due to you alone

Jehovah thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for your never failing love that is daily poured into my life and existence

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your tender mercy concerning me

I decree my life is a place of blessing and not subjected to any curse known or unknown

I decree I live a life of favour and the glory of God empowers me to achieve beyond the human knowledge

I terminate every power that wants to keep me as bondservant to itself against the will of God

I decree I am free from any kind of bondage either of the mind or physically in Jesus name

I decree I can never be a slave to fear or any form of sickness because I carry the power of the Most High in me

I decree the indescribable power of God is turning around situation for my good and the glory of His name in Jesus name

I uproot every known or unknown device from the pit of hell working tirelessly against my destiny in Jesus name

I destroy every declaration of negativity said by leaders of the world in any capacity that is working contrary to the plans of God in Jesus name

I cancel every evil statistics set up from the pit of hell to keep me or any member of my family slave to the desires of the enemy

I decree concerning the world at large the indescribable power of God is turning tides and every unwanted situation is permanently swept out in Jesus name

I decree concerning all front line workers and every family no more loss and the lord will shield us from the dictates and desires of evil ones in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers and all impacted by it, no mountain standing on our path will hinder us from achieving purpose of creation and we will not die at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is sufficient for me in all aspect, the spirit of the Lord is my guide and shield always. The power of God sees me through all situation and I am victorious. I am not a slave to fear and I will never be a bondservant to workers of iniquity. I am free because Christ Jesus paid the price for me, therefore I can never be subject to sickness or disease of any kind. My life is for signs and wonders and testimony and songs of thanksgiving will always be heard from my abode in Jesus name.*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 4th April 2020 [Day 95]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...