Search This Blog

Saturday 25 April 2020

Prayer from Psalms 131:3

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

When I think upon Your goodness
And Your faithfulness each day
I'm convinced it's not because I am worthy
To receive the kind of love that You give
But I'm grateful for Your mercy
And I'm grateful for Your grace
And because of how You've poured out your Yourself
I have come to sing this song out in praise

Imela, Imela (Thank you! Thank you)
Okaka, Onyekeruwa
(Great and Might creator of the world)
Imela, Imela (Thank You! Thank You!)
Eze mo (My King)

Who am I to sing Your praises?
Who am I to worship You?
Its Your blood that makes the difference in me
And made a way to enter into Your throne
I could not come near Your presence
I could never sing Your song
But the sacrifice on Calvary's tree
Is the reason I can cry out today

Imela, Imela
Okaka, Onyekeruwa
(Great and Might creator of the world)
Imela, Imela (Thank You! Thank You!)
Eze mo (My King)

Onyedikagi (Who is like You?)
Ekene diri gi (All Glory belongs to You)
Onye ne mema (He who does good)
Onyedikagi (Who is like You?)
Ekene diri gi (All Glory belongs to You)


O Israel, hope in the Lord From this time forth and forever.
Psalms 131:3 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship you and exalt your majesty for you are worthy of all my worship

King of kings I magnify your name this day and thank you for the privilege to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for your unfailing love and mercy upon me, thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Abba father thank you for the ever reliable grace made available for me even at times when hope is lost

Father thank you for being my hope regardless of the situation around the world

I decree I do not live a hopeless or deserted life because Christ is in charge of my life

I decree my life is filled with testimonies and blessings all around

I decree my breakthrough in life can never be aborted by known or unknown force

I decree my destiny will never be truncated by any power or authority in Jesus name

I decree the power of God uplift me from any depressed state physically or spiritually to the state of the victors

I decree my long awaited testimonies are manifesting, what has been said to be impossible God has made it possible in my life in Jesus name

I decree I will not bury my young ones,  my parents will not bury me and their will be no gathering of mourners in and around me in Jesus name

I decree the hand of God that fine tune lives has began a good work in me and will complete it

Father thank you for putting an end to the pandemic around the world and for drawing attention and souls of men to you

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will not grow weary or tired in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my light and salvation, whom shall I fear or be afraid of, He is my strength at all times. The lord is my hope and defence, He has replaced every fear with faith on Him. The lord has given me a new name, He has removed all stigmatized name as a result of unpleasant situation attached to my destiny. The lord has given me a new story to tell it is filled with manifestation of His promises, I am a testifier glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 25th April 2020 [Day 116]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...