Search This Blog

Saturday 18 April 2020

Prayer from Mark 9:23

Song by Sinach

The spirit of the Lord is moving
Here with His power, anointing and grace
There is glory there is favor
This is the hour
Time to arise

And be blessed
Be changed
For the time is now

It doesn't matter what you're going through
It doesn't matter how far you've gone
God's arms are always open wide
All you need is to believe

All things are possible
When we call in his name
All things are possible
In Jesus name

Mountains will crumble
Chains shall be broken
All things are possible
In Jesus name


Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
Mark 9:23 NKJV

Prayer

Ancient of days the ever reliable and true God I worship you

King of kings I honour your majesty and thank you for another privilege to witness this wonderful testimony filled day

Lord eternal thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Abba thank you for your grace that speaks concerning me each day

Lord thank you for making my life an haven of possibility regardless of what the enemy has said concerning me

I decree I no longer dwell in the coven of unfortunate in life in Jesus name

I decree the power of God works expressly and excellently in my life and all that has to do with my life

I decree nothing is impossible for me or anyone around my life and household

I decree over this nation that the hand of possibility begin to restructure all that has been crumbled either physically or spiritually

I decree every gate raised in opposition against the will of God over this nation is permanently pulled down

I decree concerning that medical condition that has been said to have no cure the supernatural hand of God cause a turn around beyond the comprehension of man

I decree nothing will hinder my peace and joy now or ever in Jesus mighty name

I decree concerning every individual ridden by any infirmity or sickness of any kind the power of possibility of the Most High cause a breakthrough for them in Jesus name

I decree this season I will shout for joy and I will always be triumphant in Jesus mighty name

I decree concerning my household and I none will be missing either physically or spiritually the power of God overshadows our being in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, that long awaited miracle begins to manifest henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to intercede for your community, nation and nations around the world that God should make all that is impossible possible*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will always shout for joy because I am triumphant always. My life cannot be hidden under any evil plan either in form of sickness or hinderance. I have the spirit of God in me and I limp for joy because it's my season of breakthrough. That which has been impossible has received the lease of possibility. The lord has opened the book of remembrance concerning me. No more delay, no more denial, grace speaks for me, grace sets me free. I am a living testimony, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th April 2020 [Day 109]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...