Search This Blog

Monday 6 April 2020

Prayer from Psalms 118:17

Song by Darlene Zschech

God is fighting for us
God is on our side
He has overcome
Yes He has overcome
We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
Jesus You are here

Carrying our burdens
Covering our shame
He has overcome
Yes He has overcome
We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
Jesus You are here

I will live, I will not die
The resurrection power of Christ
Alive in me and I am free
In Jesus' Name


I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the Lord .
Psalms 118:17 NKJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I exalt you and give all praise due to you alone

Lord eternal thank you for your grace and love and privilege to witness another wonderful day

Abba father thank you for the mercy you have released on me and forgiveness of sin

I decree concerning I and my household, we wil not die but live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living

I decree the supernatural grace of God works concerning me in all that I do henceforth

I decree all evil plan orchestrated to terminate me in any aspect of life is permanently destroyed

I decree my dream and hope wil not die, it will come to fruition as the lord has promised me in Jesus name

I decree no evil agent of death can stand or dwell in my life my victory is complete on all sides in Jesus name

I decree I am an overcomer, I win always and I will never be subject to plans and purpose of enemy

I decree the reign of accusser of brethren in and around me has come to an abrupt end never to rise again in Jesus name

I erase my name, that of every member of my household out of the list of those meant for unfortunate occurrence known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world that an end comes to death increase and cause of it henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning the body of Christ worldwide we are moving forward and nothing will stop the truth of God and His word in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, when they are counting and making statistics of those who were lost or who lost anyone, ours and that of our household will not be there in Jesus name

*Begin to intercede for frontline workers and all battling for their lives now in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I wil live, I wil not die. I will fulfill purpose in the land of the living. Nothing will terminate my glory physically or spiritually. My life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High. Joy is my portion always and I will never be a subject to sadness. In my life I will experience God always, I wil move from glory to glory. Greater blessings are my portion. Nothing WilI be broken or missing in me because my body is the temple of the Most High God. I am a conqueror glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 6th April 2020 [Day 97]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...