Search This Blog

Monday 27 April 2020

Prayer from Matthew 28:14

Song by Eben

You're not a man oh
You're not a man oh
You're the God who opens doors no man can shot
You're not a man oh
You're not a man oh
You are the God of everything no one like you


No one like you Jesus
No one like you
No one like you Eze
No one like you
No one like you father
No one like you master
You are the God of everything no one like you


Jesus came up and said to them, “All authority (all power of absolute rule) in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.
Matthew 28:18 AMP

Prayer

Almighty saviour the great redeemer and deliverer I worship and honour your name

King of kings I adore you for the privilege to witness another blessed day

Rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the precious blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your unfailing blessings made available in my life and my being at all times

Lord eternal thank you for your word and the authority it release in me each day

Lord henceforth make me doer of your word and not hearer alone, let me live for your glory in Jesus name

Lord eternal remover from me every fear that I have allowed to cripple my life or destiny in any way, shape or form in Jesus name

I decree concerning every uncertainty trying to ridicule my faith I am victorious over them in Jesus name

I decree every work that is penetrating into my present life or circumstances creating doubt or fear for the future is totally negated

I decree every authority that is speaking against the authority of God concerning me or my household is silenced

I decree my life can never be subjected to the authority from the pit of hell because I have the life of God in me

I decree concerning the leaders of all capacity in all areas of the world, whatever decree that is not the will of God that they might have agreed to will never stand in Jesus name

I decree every unworthiness from my past trying to catch up with my future in anyway is totally destroyed

I decree I am above all sickness, disease, infection or evil proclamation that is raveging around the world in Jesus name

I terminate every efforts being made or is already at work to bring my glory into mud by the workers of iniquity

I decree by the authority of Christ in me, through me destinies will be regenerated and souls will be won to the kingdom of God henceforth

I decree by the authority of Christ in me the end of pandemic around the world begins henceforth, no more increase in cases or death toll in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the joy of God overflows in us and nothing will turn our joy to sadness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the authority of Christ in me, it's deposited in me by faith through salvation. I use the word of God to fine-tune destinies around my life. My day obeys the word of God therefore I will not account for any misfortune. My destiny is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty. My life is an haven of divine verities, eyes have not seen,  ears have not heard neither has it entered into the heart of men the great and mighty things God has in stock for me. It is my season and nothing can stop me. Hallelujah!*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th April 2020 [Day 118]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...