Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 43:19

Song by Sinach


You are here
Moving in our midst
I worship you, I worship you
You are here
Working in this place
I worship you, I worship you

Way maker, Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
That is who you are
Way maker, Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God, That is who you are

You are here
Touching every heart
I worship you, I worship you
You are here
Healing every heart
I worship you, I worship you

You are here
Turning lives around
Turning lives around
I worship you, I worship you
You are here
Mending every heart
I worship you, I worship you

We call you "way maker"
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God, my God
That is who you are

You wipe away all tears
You mend a broken heart
You're the answer to it all
You wipe away all tears
You mend all the broken heart
You're the answer to it all (to it all)
Jesus


Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19 ESV


Prayer

Almighty father I worship and honour your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for an amazing day like this that you have counted me worthy among the living witness

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your tender mercies

Lord thank you for making me your righteousness and grace to live in you always

Lord thank you for your word that constantly shed light in my path and enlightens my soul with wisdom

Holy Spirit have your way in me and glorify yourself in all that I do henceforth

Father this day I lift up to you many affected either in their health or any way by this global pandemic make way for them

Lord eternal I come to you because you are the greatest healer and I ask for your healing power to overflow this nation

Lord eternal when I do not see, hear or know you are always working let every wilderness journey of 2020 turn around to channel of testimonies worldwide

Lord eternal I lift many at the frontline unto you great healer heal through them save souls and life through them, grant them divine immunity

Lord almighty concerning every soul that is presently confused and unaware of who you are today let them have divine encounter with you

Lord almighty over every leader of nations or of any capacity let your divine wisdom fill them

Lord by your power let only your will stand in every lives, nation and world at large

Father over(mention) make way for me even beyond my imagination

I decree the lord's hands is resting upon me and all that concernse therefore no evil will infiltrate into our temple in Jesus name

I decree over every dream in my life and desires that seem aborted an new way isade concerning it in Jesus name

I decree only the plan of God will stand in this nation and nations around the world the victory and glory will be unto the lord in Jesus name

I decree concerning many  downtrodden and depressed by the global pandemic father visit them now in Jesus name

Lord use me like you want to, let my life tell the story of your faithfulness and delivering power in a way that souls will be drown to you

Father as it's so evident that we are living at the end time help me to keep standing in you till I see you in glory

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, make way for us, never allow any evil passage of the enemy into our lives and household in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord whom I serve is the way maker and He is making way for me even when there seem to be no way. The lord has pulled down every authority in high places working against His purpose, He's made public ridicule of them. I have victory in Christ Jesus, my life is filled with undeniable blessings of the Most High. This nation is experiencing divine intervention, the glory of God fills everywhere. Souls are drawn to God henceforth through me and many believers to the glory of God. I am a partaker of God's kingdom and divine ability therefore I will never be a tool or specimen for any works of iniquity in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th April 2020 [Day 98]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...