Search This Blog

Monday 20 April 2020

Prayer from Matthew 11:28

Song by Kirk Franklin

You don't have to worry
And don't you be afraid
And don't you be afraid
Joy cometh in the morning
Troubles They don't last always

For there's a friend named Jesus
Who will wipe every tears away
And if your heart is broken
Just lift those hands and say

Oh, I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands

With Jesus I can take it
With Him I know I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands

So when your tests and trials
They seem to get you down
And all your friends and loved ones
They're nowhere to be found
Remember there's a friend in Jesus 
Who will wipe your tears away
And if your heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say

Oh, I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands



Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28 NKJV

Prayer

Almighty father thank you for your word and the truth I found in you

Ancient of days thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the precious blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for grace to be standing in you regardless of the trials of the world at this present time

Lord I come to you henceforth I refuse to dwell on the news of the world but in the good news of your word

Father henceforth let your peace fill my entire being beyond the imagination of man

Ancient of days over this nation let your peace reign and bring this nation out of the present trials

Jehovah I leave at your throne of mercy every burden that is weighing me down in any way that I can comprehend or not

Father let an end come to every year that I am shedding in secret due to all personal trial befallen my soul

Lord I release unto you all ministers of the gospel fill them with your truth always and remove anything that doesn't propagate your truth from them

Lord concerning the pandemic around the world let your mercy prevail and let an end come to increase in death toll

Father you are the healer and the greatest physician have your way and let your blood speak concerning this deadly virus worldwide

I claim victory over every burden physically or spiritually bent on keeping me under in Jesus name

I decree concerning the body of Christ no power of hell or decrees of men will overpower or overrule the will of God concerning the church

I decree concerning everyone fighting for their lives either in hospitals, isolation centers, at home or any care center today the healing power of God sets th free on Jesus name

I decree grace to live by faith not fear, faith to stand in God's grace and love in His righteousness and be rapturable is released into me in Jesus name

I decree concerning all frontline workers worldwide father carry them in your arms and help them carry all burdens before them, grant th all divine immunity and put an end to loss of lives in their midst In Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, every burden is lightened in Jesus mighty name

*Intercede on behalf of souls around the world you can pray in the Holy Ghost or in your understanding*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I do not worry about tomorrow, I live by faith and not by sight. I do not function as a subject to the powers of this world because the greater power of Christ lives inside of me. My life is specially made because I am a royal priesthood. The grace of God directs my life each and everyday. I am not controlled by the physical world because I am a spirit being and the spirit of Christ is what orchestrate my steps daily. Therefore I live in this world but I am not of this world. My years are filled with divine ability, through me souls will come to the knowledge of their maker and heaven will be populated as I do my father's work while it's day time. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 20th April 2020 [Day111]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...