Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Prayer from Proverbs 4:22

Song by Troy Sneed

All of your problems
All of your pain,
Lay it down
Lay it down, lay it down.

All of your heartache
All guilt and shame
Lay it down,
Lay it down.

The Bible says
Cast your cares upon him
He'll hear your call
Lay it down,
Lay it down.

Promised He will never leave you
Non forsaken friend indeed
Lay it down
Lay it down.

 For they are life to those who find them, And healing and health to all their flesh.
Proverbs 4:22 AMP


Prayer

Lord almighty your name is awesome and great, I worship your name and give all praise to you

King of kings you deserve all my praise for the privilege to be among the living today 

Lord thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sin all glory be to you

Lord I come to you this day take all the glory over my life

Ancient of days grant me the grace to always look to you and release unto you whatsoever might be holding me down in any way

I decree my life is free from every advise and finance of darkness in Jesus name

I decree health and progress into my life and all that is around me no sickness death or pain in Jesus name

I decree divine touch concerning my life right now whatever is overdue for God's hand receives divine touch

I cancel all records that begrudge others and puts me in danger of Unforgiveness in any way 

I decree the word of God lightens my path and guards my way everyday therefore I will never live a life controlled by the world

I decree this day I receive good news, I share good news and no evil news will have a way to stand in and around me in Jesus name

I terminate every purpose destroying power running against my destiny in anyway in Jesus name

I lay(mention) before you lord this day let me experience a turn around of good news over it as you take preeminence in Jesus name

I decree my fountain of life will never run dry because it's hidden in the Lord Jesus Christ

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the healing power of God is overflowing in Jesus name

I decree over those who currently are fighting for their lives physically or spiritually that the hand of sickness and infirmities whither over them henceforth

I decree concerning every leadership of any capacity that all thoughts and decree that will cause harm will not see the light of day in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, divine health is our porton no disease or infirmity will have a place inside of us or our household in Jesus name

*Begin to intercede for those in need, those in hospital, frontline workers and your nation as the lord gives you utterance*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am not living in any generation cycle of regret, failure, shame, disgrace and unfortunate occurrence. My life is lightened up with the light of the word. The truth of the lord impacts my life and energise my path always. I lay at His throne all burden because He is the burden bearer. The lord has set me free and made me victorious over the tactics and desires of the workers of iniquity because I am His. His banner over me is love, I am always hidden under the shadow of Jehovah Nissi all things work together for my good. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 28th April 2020 [Day 119]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...