Search This Blog

Thursday 23 April 2020

Prayer from Job 19:23

Song by Nicole .C. Mullen

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Well I know my redeemer lives
I know my redeemer lives
All of creation testify
This life within me cries
I know my redeemer lives, yeah

The very same god that spins things in orbit
Runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory

Now I know my redeemer lives
I know my redeemer lives
Let all creation testify 
Let this life within me cry

I know my Redeemer, he lives
To take away my shame
And he lives forever, I'll proclaim
That the payment for my sin
Was the precious life he gave
But now he's alive and 
There's an empty grave


For I know that my Redeemer and Vindicator lives, And at the last He will take His stand upon the earth.
Job 19:25 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days the only wise and true God I worship you

King of kings thank you for this blessed dawn and priviledge of life in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit have your way in me and manifest through me in all I do

Lord Jehovah take control over every burden and heart desire that puts me in line for any unfortunate occurrence in Jesus name

Father you live, step into the situations around the world and turn around every evil judgement to favour by your mercy in Jesus name

I decree restoration over this land and nations around the world beyond human imagination

Lord cancel every evil predictions of man that stands against your plan in and over our lives and being in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill me afresh and grant me divine understanding so I will only do your will in all that I engage in

Lord you never lack in this period and beyond be my source and provider and remove every lack from my life

Father you are in charge of season and time let the season, time and existence of this plague around the world come to and end henceforth

I decree every plan to cause mass death worldwide is totally negated in Jesus name

Lord you are my redeemer my life is in you and you live henceforth make it impossible for indwelling spirit or forces to put an abrupt end to my life or household in Jesus name

Lord concerning the body of Christ and your children only your purpose and your word will come to manifestation

Lord terminate every evil development set to risk life or cut destiny short in any aspect of life and leadership of the world

Lord concerning the vessel used for this prayer, all impacted by it and our household none will be missing by the end of this plague in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My redeemer lives and the life I live is hidden in Him. My existence is planned by Him and through Him I achieve all that I do in life. My life is a radiant place filled with divine testimonies. There is no limitations to the works of God manifesting inside my life. The truth of God sets me permanently free from all bondage and desires of the wicked. The love of God radiates over me therefore I do not depend on the love that fails but the one who love me in my good days and not so good one because He is my Maker. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 23rd April 2020 [Day 114]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...