Search This Blog

Friday 3 April 2020

Prayer from Psalms 21:1-2

Song by Darlene Zschech

Almighty God my Redeemer
My hiding place, my safe refuge
No other name like Jesus
No power can stand against You

My feet are planted on this rock
And I will not be shaken
My hope it comes from You alone
My Lord and my salvation

Your praise is always on my lips
Your word is living in my heart
And I will praise You with a new song
My soul will bless You Lord

You fill my life with greater joy
Yes I delight myself in You
And I will praise You with a new song
My soul will bless You Lord

When I am weak, You make me strong
When I'm poor, I know I'm rich
For in the power of Your name
All things are possible


O Lord , in your strength the king rejoices, and in your salvation how greatly he exults! You have given him his heart's desire and have not withheld the request of his lips. Selah
Psalms 21:1‭-‬2 ESV


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and honour your majesty

King of glory thank you for this wonderful day and privilege to be alive

Ancient of days thank you for my life , salvation of my soul and forgiveness of sin

Adonai thank you for your grace that surpass all human understanding upon my life

Lord eternal thank you for being my ever present help in times of need and for never leaving me

Father thank you for you are my safe refuge now and always, I am hidden in you and with you I am an overcomer

Lord Jehovah thank you for shaming and destroying the game plan of the enemy over me and my household

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your redeeming power that works wonderfully in me and in all that concerns me

Holy one of Israel thank you for the shielding grace around me always 

Lord thank you for all the pleasant surprise you have promised me that are manifesting henceforth in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for your shielding grace that works in my entire family and keeps us away from danger seen and unseen

Almighty God concerning this world at large let your name be known and praised, visit us with your mercy in Jesus name

Jehovah concerning everyone battling with one thing or the other at this moment nothing is impossible for you visit them lord

Lord concerning every fronliner in any part of the world be their hiding place even as they do their jobs shield them all

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, no evil will befall us or be heard from or about us in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*


*Intercede for the world and your nation*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The almighty one is at work in me, He is my redeemer, He is my safe refuge in Him all things are possible. God is my defence, He is the owner of my body and He dwells in my body. Therefore I am not susceptible to any form of sickness because I carry in me the divine ability and power of God. His grace works for me, His shield is divinely upon me. I am perfect and no imperfection of any kind can stay in me. Hallelujah!* 


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd April 2020 [Day 94]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...