Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Prayer from Psalms 2:11



Hymn

I’ve found a friend in Jesus, He’s everything to me,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul;
The Lily of the Valley, in Him alone I see
All I need to cleanse and make me fully whole.
In sorrow He’s my comfort, in trouble He’s my stay;
He tells me every care on Him to roll.


He’s the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.


He all my grief has taken, and all my sorrows borne;
In temptation He’s my strong and mighty tow’r;
I’ve all for Him forsaken, and all my idols torn
From my heart and now He keeps me by His pow’r.
Though all the world forsake me, and Satan tempt me sore,
Through Jesus I shall safely reach the goal.


He’ll never, never leave me, nor yet forsake me here,
While I live by faith and do His blessed will;
A wall of fire about me, I’ve nothing now to fear,
From His manna He my hungry soul shall fill.
Then sweeping up to glory to see His blessed face,
Where rivers of delight shall ever roll.


Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Psalm 2:11 ESV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and magnify your name for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living

Elohim thank you for your word that you send to me each day to guide lead and set me free

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your precious blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Jehovah thank you for your peace that surpass all human understanding that you has placed upon my life

Lord thank you for increasing your fear in me so that I will not be ridden by the fear of the unknown

Father by your power let me continue to live in your freedom and righteousness above the dictates of the enemy

I decree the lord is my shield and buckler He is my present help in times of need

I decree no evil pronunciation said or decreed into my life, family, community or nation against the will of God will stand

I cancel every activity from the pit of darkness set to jeopardize the plans of God for the church worldwide

I decree the end to pandemic causing discomfort, loss of all kind and fear in and around the world in Jesus name

I decree that the fear of God will fill all hearts and souls in a way that they will be drawn to Christ and the finished work on Calvary

I decree that sounds of rejoicing will not be a thing of the past in my family, community and nations around the world 

I decree whatever may have been sown as a seed of sin in the pit of hell to cause mass loss and death around the world is totally negated in Jesus name

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, only the fear of God will rule over our lives and destiny in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shield always, the lord is my keeper and the shade on my path. My life is directed and hidden in the power of the Most High therefore no evil power can penetrate or overrule my life. My strength is from above, my testimony can never be aborted because God has settled it. I live a life that will reign with Christ in eternity therefore I am not subjected to the destruction of this mundane world. I am a conqueror, a blessing in all areas because Christ in me is the Hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 14th April 2020 [Day 105]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...