Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Prayer from Matthew 15:13

Song by Tasha Cobbs 

There is power in the name of Jesus
There is power in the name of Jesus
There is power in the name of Jesus
To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain
To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain

There's an army rising up
There's an army rising up
There's an army rising up
To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain
To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain

I hear the chains falling
I hear the chains falling
I hear the chains falling
I hear the chains falling


Jesus replied, “ Every plant that my heavenly Father didn’t plant will be pulled up. Matthew 15:13 CEB

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and honour your majesty.

Redeemer the one who is forever able O6 thank you for this blessed new dawn and privilege of life

Almighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for giving me your name which is above every other name to break every chain

I decree I have power over all devices of the enemy and desires of the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name

I decree my destiny is hidden in the shadow of the almighty 

I decree every plant that my heavenly father has not planted is uprooted right now

I decree every seed sown as a result of evil word, diagnosis or prognosis said concerning me is totally uprooted

I decree in my household and community every evil disease from the pit of hell will not stand in Jesus mighty name

I cancel every word and decrees of death causing panic, fear and dismay in and around me in Jesus name

I terminate every unwanted attack from the pit of hell concerning my household and I in Jesus name

I decree every evil captivity that wants to keep me bound to fear, sickness, infiltration of disease of any type is permanently destroyed in Jesus name

I decree everything working against divine plans of God for me is permanently disgraced and halted in Jesus name

Father as it's evident that we are in the end of times keep us from any wrath perpetrated from the kingdom of darkness to dwindle our faith in Jesus name

Father let your name break the strings and chain of any virus from nation to nation and the world at large in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the name of Jesus speaks over our names and every situations in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

* Intercede as the lord enables you either in tongues or in your understanding*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of Jesus works for me in all aspect. Chains of sickness or any diseases viral, bacteria or whatever origin is broken. My life is hidden in His name, my destiny is hidden in His name, my family is hidden in his name all that concerns me are hidden in the name of Jesus and shadow of the almighty. My life is an haven of divine blessings and abundance. I will never be prey to whatever calamity from kingdom of darknes. Pains, aches, hives whatever may be going about destroying health cannot come near me because I live in divine health and all chains are broken in Jesus mighty name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st March 2020 [Day 91]




No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...