Search This Blog

Saturday 28 March 2020

Prayer from Psalms 24 : 7-8

Song

Lord I lift your name on high
Lord I love to sing your praises
I'm so glad you are in my life
I'm so glad you came to save us


You came from heaven to earth, 
to show the way
From the earth to the cross, 
my debt to pay
From the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky
Lord I lift your name on high


Lift up your heads, O gates, And be lifted up, ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in.  Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, The Lord mighty in battle.
Psalms 24:7‭-‬8 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and worship your majesty because you are a great God

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed new dawn and privilege to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sin you deserve all glory

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and your mercy that speaks over judgement

Ancient of days have your way in me let all glory be returned to you over my life

Jehovah take preeminence in all that I and all that concerns me engage in in Jesus name

I decree the enemy will never have the last laugh over my life or my being in Jesus name

I decree I will never fall prey of the works of darkness or workers of iniquity

I decree every gates that has risen against the plans of God concerning me is pulled down never to rise again

I decree every word said contrary concerning my being is totally destroyed

I decree my body is the temple of God so no gate or gates of hell can prevail over me

I decree thousands may fall on my sides but I and my household will never partake of it in Jesus name

I decree every unwanted piece or thing tampering with my life is permanently negated in Jesus name

I decree none of these diseases going about in the world at large will have a stand in my life and household in Jesus name

I decree the king of glory who is strong and mighty is in charge of my life therefore no other power can rule over me and all that concerns me against God's will

I decree divine sweep of every tormenting power or disease over this nation and the world at large as the king of glory dwells and take preeminence in Jesus name

I decree over the lives of frontliners of diverse works of life that divine protection and immunity saturates in and around them in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will not have evil report or deliver evil report in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The gates of the enemy will never prevail, it is lifted up as the king of glory takes His place. The word of God stands and the word works in and through me. My life can not and will never be among the statistics of any evil occurrence my destiny is divinely orchestrated, protected and favoured. I am blessed in all areas, my destiny can never be truncated. No fear can keep me subjected to the dictates and desires of the enemy because I carry the word of God in me and I know who I Am. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th March 2020 [Day 88]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...