Search This Blog

Sunday 15 March 2020

Prayer from Revelation 4:8

Song by Sinach

Holy Holy, God almighty
It’s a privilege to worship You
Maker of all universe
It’s an honour just to stand before You

With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign
With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign

Great are You lord
Greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised
Father You reign


And the four living creatures, each one of them having six wings, are full of eyes all over and within [underneath their wings]; and day and night they never stop saying, “H oly , holy , holy [is the] Lord G od , the A lmighty [the Omnipotent, the Ruler of all], who was and who is and who is to come [the unchanging, eternal God].”
Revelation 4:8 AMP


Prayer

Holy spirit you are welcome in my life take total control of my existence in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for this blessed dawn and privilege to be alive

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Jehovah thank you for your word that is sharper than two edged sword piercing through all affair  of my life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your faith that increase daily in me and makes me function extraordinarily

Lord eternal show your greatness over my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Abba purify this nation of all that is against your will and purpose in Jesus name

Father henceforth let me live in your righteousness remove every blemish around my life working against your will for me

Jehovah open the eyes of my heart, quench the thirst in my soul with your divine touch and presence henceforth

Lord almighty bring to non existence every power of the adversaries ruling above my life, destiny and household

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world there will be a divine encounter over all situation in Jesus name

I cancel every settled transaction for failure, pain, loss ,weeping or gnashing of teeth over me and all that concerns me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this prayer and all impacted by it, the great hand of God will manifest over our lives and we are secured divinely under his shadow in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of the lord is on me, the life I live is a life of miracle because I dwell in the atmosphere of Miracle. The lord is changing situations around me. He has cancelled the works of darkness and dominance of sin in and around me. The power of God is right over my life working extraordinary things in me. I am favoured and blessed, grace speaks concerning me. I will never live in the obscurity of the works of darkness because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world in Jesus name Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th March 2020 [Day 74]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...