Search This Blog

Thursday 5 March 2020

God always come through

*God always come Through*

I am an honourable mother of young a gentleman. Yes he is becoming a man gradually..

I remember there was a time specifically his last two years of primary education things were tough, honestly I had to prioritize on what to buy after doing normal monthly shopping. 


I will go on the road and desire someone could give me money..


Hmmm it was that bad, Did I hear you say we're you not working yes I was but situation was unbearable.

I remember around that time I had families who were in lot more need than we were and guess what I still have to them but I had my burden there still.

When it felt everything was going to be lost totally God stepped in not only was things much better but He did it at the appointed time.

Why am I sharing this, it can be very difficult raising a child or children on your own. I want to tell you that when God is involved He will always come through.

He never said things will be all rosy but He said even when you pass through fire I will be with you it will not burn you Isaiah 43:2.

Don't single out yourself for failure because you feel your situation is beyond you being able to fulfill purpose because of all you have in your care.

I pray today that you find peace, courage and strength in God beyond you can imagine.

Don't pull down your light because the darkness is closing in. As long you got that light on you shining darkness can't take over. 

You will overcome.
Be encouraged
Be blessed
Be focused
Be Inspired

#lpjthoughts
#ifnotforGodwherewouldIbe

http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

http://wix.to/m8A3Bnw

Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...