Search This Blog

Thursday 26 March 2020

Prayer from Psalms 20:1-2

Hymn

What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!


Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;
Take it to the Lord in prayer.


Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.


Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.


The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;  Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
Psalms 20:1‭-‬2 KJV


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your name and magnify you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks for me

Ancient of days thank you for your unfailing love showered upon me each day

Lord thank you for stepping into my situation and for giving me victory

Holy spirit have your way in me this day, help me to live according to your plan and will

I decree my mind is renewed and my strength is renewed through His word each day

I decree my destiny cannot be truncated by any force of darkness or power of enemy in Jesus name

I decree concerning my household and I we will never be hopeless or helpless in Jesus name

I command all mountain of failure and disgrace to be pulled down in all aspect of my life

I decree my help comes from the lord therefore I will never be helpless or stranded in Jesus name

I remove every power of failure and disgrace from my life and lineage henceforth

I decree the blood of Jesus shields me and all that concerns me henceforth

I decree no sickness or disease can dwell in my life or the life of my family in Jesus name

I decree my steps are ordered by the lord, I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world divine help of God is our portion this time and always in Jesus name

I decree concerning those at the frontline if this pandemic divine wusdom, immunity and protection is there portion and all that concerns them in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the presence of God will never depart from our lives in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*


Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my light and salvation,He has not given me the spirit of fear. The name of the lord is the strong tower that I hide in. The spirit of God is inside of me so I have supernatural enablement. My life is tailored to the plans and will of God therefore I cannot fall prey of the plans of the enemy. My joy can never be replaced with sorrow because God is the source of my joy. I am a Victor never will I be a victim. I am blessed and highly favoured. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th March 2020 [Day 86]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...