Search This Blog

Monday 2 March 2020

Prayer from 2 John 1:3

Song

O give thanks unto the lord
For He is good 
Yes He is good
O give thanks unto the lord
For He is good
Yes He is good
For He is worthy, worthy
For He is good, yes He is good

Grace, mercy, and peace (inner calm, a sense of spiritual well-being) will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, in truth and love.
2 John 1:3 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and give all glory due to you alone

King of glory I exalt your majesty and thank you for the privilege to be among the living this blessed day

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement and forgiveness of sin

Father thank you for releasing your grace unto me and for directing me always

Lord thank you for your word that shields my being each and everyday

Holy spirit thank you for being my companion and saviour always

Lord almighty by your mercy let me prevail over known or unknown force working against your will for me

I decree into this week the the blessings of God is outpoured into my life and being in Jesus name

I decree my life will not be cut short by any disease in the air or wherever it may be in Jesus name

I cancel every revelation and thoughts that works against the purpose of God for me

I decree into all that I do this month and henceforth the mighty hand of God will overshadow it for success

I decree my life will not be a statistic of failure or negative occurrence

I decree this month the I will function beyond the knowledge of man as I operate in divine wisdom and knowledge in Jesus name

I decree this nation will stand for the glory of God in all areas

I decree my going out and coming in is guided and guarded by the power of the Most High

I decree I have started in peace I will not end in pieces or tears in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the grace of God works upon us and all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the holy spirit or your understanding over your plans this month and always*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am perfect nothing about me is imperfect because the perfect God orchestrated my life and destiny perfectly. Grace speaks for me, mercy speaks for me, favour open doors for me. Protocols are broken for my sake, I am moving into higher level henceforth nothing can stop me because my life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High. I will never be unfortunate, I will finish well and strong in life. I live a life of divine blessings and favour always. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd March 2020 [Day 62]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...