Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Prayer from John 4:35

Song by Matt Redman

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

You're rich in love
And You're slow to anger
Your name is great
And Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons
For my heart to find

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name
Bless You Lord

And on that day
When my strength is failing
The end draws near
And my time has come
Still my soul will
Sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years
And then forevermore

Do you not say, ‘It is still four months until the harvest comes?’ Look, I say to you, raise your eyes and look at the fields and see, they are white for harvest.
John 4:35 AMP

Prayer

Lord Jehovah I magnify you above every other things in life

Lord thank you for priviledge to be among the living this day

Lord thank you for your unfailing mercy, forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Father thank you for calling me out of darkness into your marvelous light

Lord here I am use me for your glory in every aspect of life

I release all that you need from me to propagate the gospel far and near 

Lord I release my family and community into your hand let there be revival of souls 

Lord bring to an end every power released from the pit of hell to terminate souls in Jesus name

I decree an end to every diseases, sickness, virus that is used as disguise to cut lives short and bring an end to souls of many unknowingly or knowingly

I decree in and around me divine release of freedom to every souls bound by any power of darkness 

I decree my life will forever be a blessing and I will never fall prey of works or workers of darkness

I destroy every element catapulting lives of people into the bottomless pit either physically or spiritually

I decree a surge of faith is released in and around me henceforth

I decree divine guidance, provision and protection for as many missionaries on mission field

Father erase every ignorant in this generation about the importance of soul winning in Jesus name

Lord purify your church and let that which is important to You be at the fore front of the church and body of Christ worldwide

I decree an end to the spread of coronavirus or the likes of it in any part of the world it's dominated or yet to in Jesus name

*Intercede for many who are yet to give their lives to Christ, if you know any mention their names and ask for divine visitation for them*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our glory will not wane before it shines and we will not end suddenly in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a light that can never be hidden and I shine brighter and brighter. The truth lives in me and through me souls are drawn to the one who is the way, the truth and life. I am empowered by the King of kings to do wonders and greater works. I occupy through kingdom duties till He returns. He is my shield, my life and all that concerns me is hidden under His shadow therefore I am untouchable for any disease, sickness or harm in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd March 2020 [Day 63]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...