Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Prayer from Phillipians 2:9-11

Song by Todd Dulaney

Your name is awesome, your name is great
Your name is mighty and worthy of praise
Your name is healing, your name is peace
Your name is all I need

There is power, power in the name
So much power in the name, power in the name
Say there is power, power in the name
So much power, power in the name


Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:9‭-‬11 NKJV


Prayer


Lord eternal you are worthy of all my praise accept it all in Jesus name

Master of the universe I exalt your majesty for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Abba thank you for your unfailing and supernatural power at work inside of me always

Lord thank you for giving me your name that is above any name to do wonders hallelujah

I decree every power tormenting the earth an end comes to you today in Jesus mighty name

I terminate every gathering from the kingdom of darkness invading and suppressing destinies in Jesus name

I decree over this land that the name of Jesus cause a change that will impact lives positively in Jesus name

I decree every opposing forces or power working over my destiny and lineage is totally negated

I cancel every evil revelations or pronunciation concerning my destiny in Jesus name

I decree I live in divine health and I am immuned with the blood of Jesus

I decree my life can never be in the statistics of the fallen or the maimed by any force or power affecting lives and souls in Jesus name

I decree no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise against me is condemned

I decree the hand of God rest and abides in me and no evil hand can tamper with me or my household

I command every evil hand distributing diseases, sickness and untimely death to whither in Jesus mighty name

I decree no weeping or gnashing or loss will be my portion or that of my household in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the name of Jesus wipe away every sickness and disease causing mass loss in Jesus name

I decree over the lives of people in the frontline from diverse works or life that the protection of God will be upon them all

*Begin to intercede using the name of Jesus over all that God laid in your heart, pray in your understanding or in the holy ghost as you can*

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, no weapon or warfare of enemy will stand against or above our lives and destiny in Jesus mighty name


*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God works inside of me. The grace of God is sufficient for me. I carry the name that is above every other name which is the name of Jesus. I am hidden in His terbanacle and I am covered by His arm. My life is not a channel of failure, death or sorrow. The word of God is alive inside of me, His powerful name is moving mountains in my life. My destiny can never be truncated. His word works miracle, I am a recipient of His divine ability and blessing. I am untouchable, immovable and filled with grace. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th March 2020 [Day 85]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...