Search This Blog

Monday 9 March 2020

Prayer from 1 Samuel 17:47,50

Song by Todd Dulaney

Who will stand against the Lord?
No one can, No one will.
Who will stand against the king?
No one can, No one will.


Victory belongs to Jesus.
Victory belongs to Him.

We put our trust in You
Yes, we put our hope in You

You will deliver, You're a provider
I find my victory in You
Forever victorious,
Forever we win
I find my victory in You

And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's , and he will give you into our hands.  So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.
1 Samuel 17:47‭, ‬50 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Ancient of days thank you for this blessed new dawn and privilege b to be among the living

Heavenly father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for daily uplifting me and sending your word to me in all situations

Jehovah thank you for your never ending grace that is made sufficient for me in all aspects of life

Lord thank you for impacting and releasing into my life victory upon victory in every aspect

Spirit of the living God thank you for uplifting my life to the level you want it to be

Lord thank you for breaking every order and challenge from the camp of the enemy against my life and household

Lord thank you concerning(mention) for the unfailing and supernatural victory you have endowed upon us you alone deserve all the praise

Jehovah thank you for the priviledge to understand your supernatural power that wins all battles of life

I decree every power or situation challenging my faith, I claim victory over them in Jesus mighty name

I destroy every word spoken to create fear in my life by any opposing force or counsel in Jesus mighty name

I destroy every negative appearance of the enemy raising battle concerning me and my household

I decree every power or situation challenging my faith, I conquer henceforth in Jesus mighty name

I decree every power sneaking around my destiny spiritually against the will of God is totally negated

I decree my testimony will not be hindered by any contending force in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, we have victory over all situations tormenting the peace of our nations in Jesus name

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will not labour in vain, our time of harvest is now in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have victory in Christ always. My life is an embodiment of praise because His grace keeps me above and beyond the desires of adversaries. My life can never be bound to any known or unknown challenge, Jesus is working and living inside of me. He has settled that which concerns me and won the battles for me. I can never sorrow or be in pain or shame because God has smiled on me and set me free from coven of workers of iniquity. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th March 2020 [day 69]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...