Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 59:19

Song by Patrick Dopson

You are Jesus.
You're my strong tower- Jesus.
My strength this hour- Jesus.
You're my deliverer- Yes you are-Jesus.
My hope and my future Jesus
Source and my shelter- Jesus.
You're my savior, keeper my friend


Lord, I need you to take my hand and see me through
Woooo
And now I need your grace, to find that place, you call me to.
You crafted me in secrecy and I know there's plans that you have for me.
Protect me from my enemies
I know that you will rescue me as I rest in you, you will keep me.

So shall they fear The name of the Lord from the west, And His glory from the rising of the sun; When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.
Isaiah 59:19 NKJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship your majesty for you are my father

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome dawn and privilege to be among the living

King of kings thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement, forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Jehovah you honour your word above your name, henceforth let the word work in all aspects of my life

I decree that every power of enemy raised against my household and I is totally destroyed in Jesus name

I decree I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in the land of the living

I terminate every power of anxiety and fear released into the atmosphere to cripple my faith or joy in Jesus name

I decree my life and that of my household is hidden under the shadow of the almighty

I decree the blood of Jesus speaks concerning me and everything about my life therefore no blood sucking demon can stand in my life

I decree my days are filled and numbered with divine verities therefore I remain and will always be untouchable for workers of darkness

I decree I will never know any lack because God is my source so I always live in abundance

I decree my dream in life will not be abolished by any force or power contrary to the will of God

I decree over the world at large that the east wind blows off permanently the ravaging virus killing and destroying worldwide in Jesus name

I commit as many that will be treating many affected by this Infection into the hands of God, I decree divine immunity there will be no loss in Jesus name

I commit this nation and nations of the world into the hands of God and I decree healing upon the land, restoration where needed and revival of souls in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, more of the knowledge of God in us, we will never become weary or tired in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Intercede for someone or a nation ask for God's intervention*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is released upon me daily therefore my race in life is guided and guarded by divinity. My life is hidden in His secret place and I function in supernatural ability. I will never be a prey of the plans and works of darkness because Jesus is alive inside of me. My destiny can never be truncated because He who began a good work in me is able to complete it. The truth of the word of God is alive inside of me, My life will not suffer any loss in Jesus mighty name. Amen*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th March 2020 [Day 84]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...