Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Prayer from John 12:1-2

Song by Chris Tomlin

Water You turned into wine
Opened the eyes of the blind
There's no one like you
None like you
Into the darkness You shine
Out of the ashes we rise
There's No one like you
None like you

Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God, Our God
Into the darkness you shining
Out of the ashes we Rise
No one like you
None like you


And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us?
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?
And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us?
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?
Then what can stand against?

Six days before the Passover, Jesus went to Bethany, where Lazarus was, whom He had raised from the dead. So they gave a supper for Him there. Martha was serving, and Lazarus was one of those reclining at the table with Him.
John 12:1‭-‬2 AMP


Prayer

Lord almighty you deserve all worship and praise

Prince of peace I honour you for your unfailing mercy upon my life

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Father thank you for sending your unfailing word to me each and everyday you alone deserve all my worship

I decree nothing will jeopardize my faith in Christ till I see Him in glory

I cancel every whisperings of antagonist flustering around my life

I destroy every plan of death in and around me because my life is renewed

I decree sickness will never have the final say concerning me and my lineage

I decree as the lord turned around the situation of Lazarus, that which is overdue for turn around in my life receives divine touch henceforth

I cancel every power of evil monitors against the will of God for my life and household

I decree a change to my story henceforth that will birth  gatherings of ceremony to the glory of God

I decree my season of unending victory is here henceforth over all that concerns me

I decree over(mention) I will live to testify to the goodness of God over it in the land of the living

Every negative revelations or dreams that cause fear in me is totally negated it will not see the light if day

I decree the permanent sweep and discarding of any viral disease infecting and wasting souls all over the world, an end comes to it henceforth in Jesus name

*Intercede on behalf of many fighting any form of disease right now and seek divine restoration in Jesus name*

Lord concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let us sup with you and dine with your divine ability for the rest of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God works afresh inside of me bringing to life all that has been dormant that needs to be alive. The spirit of God rules above all challenge and pain that wants to render my life obsolete. The lord has changed my story and I dine with Him daily. The king of kings lives inside of me, turning situations around to the glory of His name and calming all storms expected or unexpected ones. He has settled all that concerns me and filled me with unending testimonies each and everyday. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th March 2020 [Day 64]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...