Search This Blog

Sunday 8 March 2020

Prayer from Proverbs 3:8

Song by Travis Greene

Sing Hallelujah oh my soul will sing
Hallelujah oh my soul will sing
Hallelujah oh my soul will sing
Hallelujah, hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah oh my soul will sing
Hallelujah oh my soul will sing
Hallelujah oh my soul will sing
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

you reign forever
You reign forever oh my soul will sing
You reign forever oh my soul will sing
You reign forever oh my soul will sing
Hallelujah, hallelujah

You brought me over
You brought me over (yeah) oh my soul will sing
You brought me over oh my soul will sing
You brought me over oh my soul will sing

It will be health to your body [your marrow, your nerves, your sinews, your muscles—all your inner parts] And refreshment (physical well-being) to your bones.
Proverbs 3:8 AMP

Prayer

King of glory I worship and exalt your majesty for you are the greatest above all

Mighty God I honour your name and give you all thanks due to you alone

Ancient of days thank you for this awesome dawn and priviledge to be among the living you deserve all the glory

Jehovah thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul you are worthy to be praised

Abba thank you for your healing word and your power that sets free beyond the capacity of man

Lord thank you for granting me divine health and healing me of all infirmities you are glorious Jesus

Holy spirit thank you for your indwelling power that sets me free from all burdens of life

Adonai thank you for the grace that speaks and opens door beyond the capacity of man

Lord thank you for healing in my bone and all aspects of life that the eny wants to keep me bound

Lord thank you for the freedom gained through the delivering power of Christ released inside of me

Spirit of the living God thank you for your supernatural power that keeps me standing out in victory over every challenge on life you are worthy Jesus

Lord thank you for flushing out viruses, any pandemic diseases around the world that is stealing and ruining souls in Jesus name

Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, for good and excellent health beyond the capacity we could imagine that you have released unto us all you deserve all praise

*Personal Prayer*

*Begin to thank God in advance over your life and all around you*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am Operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so. I in this world. I am the light that can never be hidden. I carry grace of God inside of me hence the corresponding lightening in my path in life. My destiny can never be truncated, by any force, sickness or disease because greater is He that is ime than he that is in the world. The word of God is forever alive inside pfe, the word sets me free and showcase Himself in and around me always. I am a blessing in all areas, Jesus is my shield and my life is to the glory of His name. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th March 2020 [Day 68]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...