Search This Blog

Sunday 15 March 2020

Prayer from 1 Samuel 16:13

Song by William Murphy

Praise is what I do
When I want to be close to You
I lift my hands in praise
Praise is who I am
I will praise You while I can
I'll bless You at all times

I vow to praise You
Through the good and the bad
I'll praise You
Whether happy or sad
I'll praise You
In all that I go through
Because praise is what I do
'Cause I owe it all to You

Praise is what I do
Even when I'm going through
I've learned to worship You
Though my circumstance doesn't even stand a chance
My praise outweighs the bad


Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed David in the presence of his brothers; and the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon David from that day forward. And Samuel arose and went to Ramah.
1 Samuel 16:13 AMP


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and honour your majesty this day and always

Father thank you for the grace of life and privilege to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for the fresh oil poured into my life this day

Lord by your might and power cancel every evil report concerning me and my household in Jesus name

Holy spirit lead me in all that I do guide my thoughts daily and let my utterance glorify you

Ancient of days erase the power of negative energy in and around my life and household

Father single me out for divine visitation even where I have been forgotten by those closer to me

Lord fill my life and mouth with unending praise henceforth

Jehovah put an end to every limitations and stigma attached to my destiny by known or unknown forces

Lord eternal cancel all evil predicament planned ahead of my destiny and purpose in life let your grace see me through

Holy one of Israel open the book of remembrance concerning my household and I and put an end to every spirit of neglect around my life

I am that I am arise over my situation and bring me to the right location for my destiny fulfillment

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the grace of God and mercy will speak over every judgement in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, power to make exploits and excel in all areas is released into our lives and all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is changing for the best, I have a brand new blessing pouring upon my life and destiny. The truth of God trumps over every negative words spoken concerning me. My destiny is highlighted for peace, longevity of life and purpose fulfillment. Nothing will cut my life short, I will live to the glory of God in the land of the living. All traces of infirmities are blotted out of my life and existence because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th March 2020 [Day 75] 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...