Search This Blog

Friday 13 March 2020

Prayer from Jonah 3:6-7,10

Song by William McDowell

I hear the sound of revival
Deep in the hearts of your people
Send it now, we want it now
I hear the sound of revival
Deep in the hearts of your people
Send it now, we need it now


Release your Glory, Send your Glory
We're hungry, we're thirsty for you, we want you
We're patiently waiting for you, we need you
We're hungry, we're thirsty for you, we want you
We're patiently waiting for you, we need you


Lord we will wait for you
Cause all we want is you
Oh
That's why we wait for you
Cause nothing else will do


We've been praying, we've been sowing
Now we've crying, heaven send the rain
We've been praying, we've been sowing
Now we've crying, heaven send the rain
Send the rain


We're hungry, we're thirsty for you, we want you
We're patiently waiting for you, we need you

When word reached the king of Nineveh [of Jonah’s message from God], he rose from his throne, took off his robe, covered himself with sackcloth and sat in the dust [in repentance]. He issued a proclamation and it said, “In Nineveh, by the decree of the king and his nobles: No man, animal, herd, or flock is to taste anything. They are not to eat or drink water. When God saw their deeds, that they turned from their wicked way, then God [had compassion and] relented concerning the disaster which He had declared that He would bring upon them. And He did not do it.
Jonah 3:6‭-‬7‭, ‬10 AMP

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I magnify and worship your name for being my king

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for your unfailing grace made available to me each and everyday

Lord thank you for this blessed dawn and privilege to be alive and partake of it

Lord forgive all my sin and cleanse all unrighteousness from my life

Father give me a heart that yarns and thirst for you more than anything in this world

Father let your revival power fall on this generation in every aspect

Lord hear our cry this day and arise over every situation that is unpleasant and needs to be changed

Jehovah remove all hard heartedness over this generation that might have opened wrath upon this generation

Lord eternal your word say when we call on you in repentance you will answer us, answer us this day and remove every wages of sin hanging upon generation to generation

I decree concerning this nation the mercy of God will speak over all judgement in Jesus name

I cancel every repercussions of disobedience that is lurking around destinies and households in Jesus name

I terminate all negative proclamation and decree the reviving power of God sets us free

I decree over this nation freedom from any form of bondage physically or spiritually

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the mercy of God speaks over any known or unknown judgement in all aspect of our lives in Jesus name

*Begin to pray for divine revival in all areas you need it and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The reviving power of God has set me and my household free from every known and unknown bondage. All evil boundaries are negated, the grace of God speaks mightily concerning me. The weeping that endured all night has turned around into joy, grace has removed all disgrace. Divine protection and guidance is overflowing upon our lives. The glory of God is risen in all that concerns me. I will never be victim of ignorants and workers of darkness. The power of God is alive inside of me glory be to God. Hallelujah!*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 13th Friday 2020 [Day 73]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...