Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Prayer from 2 Timothy 1:5

Hymn by Stuart Townsend

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All


Here in the love of Christ I stand.
In Christ alone! - who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.


There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ


No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.


I remember your sincere and unqualified faith [the surrendering of your entire self to God in Christ with confident trust in His power, wisdom and goodness, a faith] which first lived in [the heart of] your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am confident that it is in you as well.
2 Timothy 1:5 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship you for who you are to me

King of kings I adore you and worship your majesty for your grace and mercy that speaks always for me

Jehovah I magnify your name and give you all the worship for this blessed dawn and priviledge to be alive

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul

King if kings thank you for your unending love that manifests in my life always

Father thank you for giving me faith that moves mountain regardless of the fears that life throws at me

Lord thank you for your word that gives me courage always

Lord this day I pray for many who are yet to accept you as their lord and saviour, let them have an encounter with you in Jesus name

I decree I am not moved by what's going on around me because Christ works in and through me always

I decree negative report will not be heard from my abode because Jesus has settled all that concerns us

I decree my life and all that concerns me is hidden in Christ Jesus and my hope is solely in Him

I decree no weapon or fear of the enemy will make me subject to the will of the enemy

I decree my hour and season to arise in faith is now and nothing will make me back down

I terminate all fear from the pit of hell and replace them with faith through the word of God

I decree my joy will never be replaced with sorrow no matter how the enemy try in Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the wind of change blows over all unwanted situation in Jesus name

I decree concerning the church and body of Christ the gates of hell will not prevail in Jesus name

I decree there is a solution over (mention) and an end has come to every worry in Jesus name

I decree new life, of grace of testimony upon my household and I

*Intercede for your nation,nations around the world and ask the lord to visit every household in His might*

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, no power of hell or scheme of man will delay, destroy or negate the plans and purpose of God for us in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God works wonders and the word is at work in and through me. The fear of God replace all false evidence of man. My faith is daily increased because God's word never return to Him void and it will perform that which He said. I will never be swallowed up by earthly worries and decrees. I live in this world but I am not of this world. I carry divinity in me and His truth lightens my path with knowledge and understanding so I cannot perish, I shall not die but live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th March 2020 [Day 78]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...