Search This Blog

Monday 16 March 2020

Prayer from Luke 15:4-7

Song by Cory Asbury

Before I spoke a word, You were singing over me
You have been so, so good to me
Before I took a breath, You breathed Your life in me
You have been so, so kind to me


Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah


When I was Your foe, still Your love fought for me
You have been so, so good to me
When I felt no worth, You paid it all for me
You have been so, so kind to me


And oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
And I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah


There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me
There's no wall You won't kick down
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

“What man among you, if he has a hundred sheep and loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness and go after the one which is lost, [searching] until he finds it?  And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing.  And when he gets home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, because I have found my lost sheep!’  I tell you, in the same way there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous people who have no need of repentance. Luke 15:4‭-‬7 AMP

Prayer

King of kings I worship you and glorify you in all my ways accept my worship in Jesus name

Father thank you for this blessed dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks over judgement

Lord eternal have your way in me this day guide my steps and utterance in Jesus name

Glorious king thank you for not allowing me to perish in the darkness and wilderness if life

Lord thank you for using me to chase after and win souls into your kingdom

Jehovah in your might let my life outpour your greatness and faithfulness beyond the imagination of man

Lord for as many who feel forgotten and forsaken due to life predicament let them have an encounter with you

I decree today and henceforth there will be influx and growth of harvest of souls henceforth

I decree the grace of God speeds up my life in the direction God has purposed for me

Father I commit all health care workers unto you grant them divine knowledge and immunity henceforth in Jesus name

Father your word says you do not desire for souls to perish, for as many who have been pinned down and planned to perish arise and deliver them henceforth

Jehovah over this nation and nations around the world, let your mercy speak for us and set us free and above every pandemic and evil predicament ravaging worldwide

I decree I will never fall prey of any disease, incident or accident physically or spiritually in Jesus name

*Begin to worship God in the Holy ghost, stand in gap for your family none will perish in Jesus name*

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, no evil access to our destiny and household is allowed in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have Dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am not forgotten, I am not forsaken God knows my name. His love and mercy sort me out and set me free from the power and devices of darkness. I am a light in this world and I will forever shine, I will not be listed in the plans of the enemy. My life is shielded under the power of the almighty, my destiny is overflowing with divine ability. I will not suffer any loss physically or spiritually. My destiny is forever hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of almighty. My testimony is forever permanent, weeping or gnashing of teeth is not my portion in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©16th March 2020 [Day 76]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...