Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Prayer from Psalms 136:1

Song by Sinach

I will sing of Your mercy and Your love
Of Your goodness and Your grace
Hallelujah
I will sing of Your mercy and Your love
Of Your goodness and Your grace
Hallelujah

Oh, oh, oh, glory to Your name
I shout it loud, glory to Your name
Oh, oh, oh, glory to Your name
I shout it loud, glory to Your name

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah
Glory to Your name
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah
Glory to Your name

Give thanks to the Lord , for He is good; For His lovingkindness (graciousness, mercy, compassion) endures forever.
Psalms 136:1 AMP

Prayer

Almighty saviour you never fail I worship your majesty

Lord thank you for victory and grace released on me daily

Abba thank you for the gift of life and grace to partake of it as a living soul

Lord thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of my sin

Ancient of days thank you for your word and privilege to be filled daily with your word

Lord thank you for divine encounter  from you this day

Holy spirit have your way, comfort me where needed, correct me where needed and help me to live righteously

Spirit of the living God elevate my glory to the height it will never be reachable for any  evil force or adversaries contrary to your will

Lord eternal terminate the extreme power of the accusser of brethren working tirelessly to shame my glory in Jesus name

I decree my sounds of joy will not turn to sounds of pain in Jesus name

I decree my testimony of faith will daily increase and manifest without hindrance in Jesus name

I negate every power working to see my end, I trample them under my feet in victory in Jesus name

I declare concerning me and all around me only songs if praise and thanksgiving will fill our abode in Jesus name

I decree I will not lose my sight either spiritually or physically none of my sense will fail or die in Jesus name

I decree I am a conqueror in all aspect I will never become a rag doll for the enemy's duty in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nation around the world stronghold of sickness,illness and viruses are broken in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will only hear good news no sorrow or sadness will have a way to penetrate into our lives and household in Jesus name

**Personal Prayer*


Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am s light that can never be hidden. I can never be a specimen in the hands of the wicked or workers of darkness. The glory of God manifests always in my life, the truth of God surface daily through me and in me. The word of God works wonder in me and around be. I can never be stranded, I can never be discouraged, I can never be disappointed or disadvantage. God has sent a relief of every burden and yoke to me. So I no longer toil with nothing to show for it. My labour is crowned with favour and blessing and I will always shout for joy. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th March 2020 [Day 71]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...